Stair way to heaven

(jazz pov)

Am I dead? I was thinking as I seen my dad infront of me.

"Babygirl relax your not dead."

"Are you sure because your-"

"Damn can't a man pop up on his daughter every know and again?" He said laughing.

"Daddy this is not funny."

"I know babygirl." He said.

"How did I get her only thing I remember is me and Dave arguing."

"You don't remember do you?" He said looking at me questionable.

"No I don't what happened dad?"

"Well you where kidnapped by those too crazy bitches that where stalking dave." He said.

Mocha and malaysia how could I forget.

"Then how did I need up here?"

"Well before dave and jay got to you. You were very lifeless jazz  they thought you was dead so they buried you while still alive." He said shaking his head.

"Omg but that doesn't really still explain why I'm here how long have I been here?"

"About 2 weeks now but the big man upstairs felt like you needed some much needed talking to do here we are." He said.

Yes I did I miss my dad and mom so much it hurts. I started to break down and cry.

"Daddy you don't know how much I be needing you I've been lost with out you and mom." I said as I held him.

"Shh... Let it out babe let it out its okay to cry." He said.

"There's just so much I wanna tell you dad."

"Well me and you got all day to talk so what's in your mind?"

"Ugh.. my marriage for one thing he treats me like a baby he acts like I don't know how to handle myself and he doesn't want me working for whatever reason i wanna feel like I'm bringing something to this marriage too I swear every thing became so complicated when-

"Y'all got married?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"You thinking about divorce?" He asked.

"Oh no I don't do that."

"
He chuckled.

"You sound just like your mother when we first got married." He said still laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Them words you saying to me is the same words your mom said to me when I told her I didn't want her working." He said shaking his head.

"So how did y'all resolve it?"

"She worked for me I don't know why but I felt that need to protect her at all times it's like if she wasn't there next to me I wasn't complete. Shit I use to love on her so much I almost treated her like a child but it was only because I loved that women so much it hurt I did any and everything for that women so of course I treated her like a baby because she was my baby,my wife, literally my everything." He said.

I smiled because those are all the things dave says about me he really and truly does love me.

"Yeah dave says those same things to me."

"That's because Dave is a smart man and he thinks the world of you. You know the old saying happy wife happy life."

"Speaking of where's mom?"