The plan

Daves pov

"She did what?" Tone said over the phone.

"Nigga she trashed my house now she's trying to get to jazz and you know I can't have that."

"Bruh...man I'm on my way." He said.

"Aight bro bet."

I hung up and went to go find jazz she was sitting on the balcony with her head down this shit got her stressing and I can tell she thinking about some so I came up behind her and grabbed her waist.

"What you thinking about ma?"

She held my hands.

"I think I should go for now." She said.

"Why babe I got-"

"Babe I don't want what happened last time to happen again I lost one child I refuse to lose another one." She said.

I put my hands on here stomach.

"Babe I don't want you to feel like you got to leave me I'm home more now I can protect you."

"I know babe but you got other things to do as well you can't be with me 24/7 besides a trip to Hawaii sounds lovely right now I'll make it a girls trip every one already agreed." She said.

I just shook my head.

"Is this what you really wanna do babe?"

"Yeah I think it's best our child's saftey comes first and plus I promised kiari we would go." She said.

I turned her around and kissed her softly.

"Okay ma I'll make sure your flight is arranged when y'all want to leave?"

"Tomorrow night." She said.

"Okay I'll make sure it's set up but since this is the last time I'm going to see my sexy as wife before tomorrow."

I started kissing her in her spot making her moan but just then the doorbell rang. I checked the security app on my phone and it was Tone.

"It's Tone I'll be right back."

"Okay I'm going to start packing." She said..

I nodded and headed downstairs to open the door.

"Wassup tone." I said dapping him up.

"Shit shit man she fucked this house up." He said coming in.

"Man I know but look we need to talk on some real shit you know I can't let her slide with this shit and she threatening my wife-"

He cut me off.

"Say less fam she been doing weird shit to me too she bleached all my clothes and almost set my house on fire so you already know she got to go. And to think I actually loved that bitch." He said shaking his head.

"I know but what I don't understand is she the one that caused all this shit so why she trying to fuck with us?"

"I don't know man she thinks in her mind that me and jazz slept together and she some how took me away from her the bitch is weird." He said.

"Just even thinking of what goes through her mind confuses me."

"Nigga you try living with her but love is blind."

"Yeah it jazz just had my ass buy 400 dollars worth of crab and shrimp."

"She got pregnancy cravings forreal forreal." He said.

"Yeah she do."

"Where she at anyways?" He asked.

"Upstairs shes packing."