come lay down with me

After me and jazz came back from the beach I couldn't help but think about how to get her back. I know I fucked up and winning her back ain't going to be easy but I at least want  our friendship back. It may sound corny but that girl been having me wrapped around her finger for the longest. We did everything together. So sleep with out her is weird.

"Fuck it." I mumbled to myself.

I can't sleep and I already know she ain't sleep cause her favorite show is on. I knocked on the door and waited on her to come.

"Damn." Is all I can say when she opened the door.

" Is all I can say when she opened the door

"Hey what are you doing here?" She asked.

I was so I'm awe I couldn't speak.

"Dave, dave, hello, can your hear me now?" She said snapping me out of my trance.

"Sorry you look so sexy right now."

She tried not to blush but she did anyways. I'm glad I still got that effect on her.

"So what's up?" She asked.

"May I come in."

"Yeah." I watched as she crawled in to the bed and made her way back on to the covers and I sat on the couch.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"Wrestling." She said.

"You do know that shits fake right?"

"You do know nobody asked you right? She said throwing a pillow at my head.

"Oh big headed ass little girl."

"Oh dragon head ass little boy." She said.

"Oh you got jokes today." I said busting up laughing.

"A few. Why you on the couch?" She said giggling.

I shrugged.

"I didn't know where else to go."

"Come lay down with me." She said patting the bed.

I looked at her skeptical.

"Is this a trick?"

"No I want you to lay down with me." She said.

I took my shirt off and shorts and got in bed with her. I stayed in the side she put me on.

"Damn your bed hella soft."

"I know right it's hella comfy."

We continued watching tv and I was about to get up and go back to my room but she stopped me.

"Where you going? She asked.

"Back to my room. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me sleeping in her and we ain't on good terms yet."