What we going to do?

Me and jay decided to call a meeting with the old heads we ain't about to keep playing marry go round with this bitch. Mookie is almost due and jazz ain't go far behind so this has to end now.

"So what we going to do about this bitch y'all she got it to a point where jazz ain't even comfortable no more."

"Same with mookie and she due next week so what we doing?" Jay said.

"I think I know where she is I already got my people on it." Victoria said.

"We should have been caught her mamacita this is our niece we talking about." Chuey said.

"I know papi but what could I do how was I supposed to know she got out so early?" Victoria said.

"We should have done everything you know that bitch is crazy." Giovanni said.

"We should have known the moment she even got out." Dp said.

"I told your pops we should have killed that bitch that day she kidnapped jazz." Chuey said.

"No we should have killed her the moment she killed there parents." She said.

Me and jay paused.

"What?" We both said.

They all just hung they head down.

"The fuck going on?" Juan asked.

"Yeah what the fuck y'all talking about to they was killed in a car crash."

"I know y'all ain't telling me this bitch killed my parents." Jay said.

"She did jay I'm so sorry for not telling you but you guys where to young to understand stand." Gio said.

"I was 18 I would have understood and now yall telling me this bitch is trying to come after my sister? Not only she killed my parents she trying to kill my only last breathing relative fuck no y'all need to find her now." Jay said shouting.

"Why would y'all cover that shit up?"

"We was trying to protect y'all and we figured as long as she was locked away it would be fine." Victoria said.

Me and jay just shook our head.

"I need to go smoke man." Jay said.

He got up and walked towards the door.

"So what we going to do?" I asked.

"Look we need to find her now and take care of this like we've been should have." Chuey said.

"Aight so what's the plan then?"

"Give me a few minutes." He said.

"Okay let me go check on jay."

He nodded and I got up and headed towards the door and seen jay sitting outside.

"You good man?" I asked as he paced across the patio.

"Yeah man I'm just trying to calm down. You good?"

"Hell na I got to find a safe  place for jazz to be I feel like we not protecting her good enough."

He nodded and passed me the blunt.

"The only nigga that got those answers is razz." Jay said.

"How you wanna go about this nigga man razz been rocking with us for a cool as min there's got to be something more to this."

He sat down like he was thinking about something.

"Let me call his ass and go grab chuey we going for a ride." Jay said.