the calm before the storm

Me and jazz are on our way to millie's house I was going to go by myself I decided against it. I know she seen that post because she been blowing my phone the fuck up but I didn't even pick up I didn't want me and jazz day to be ruined with drama she so happy right now and I didn't want to hurt her like that.

"Look babe when we get here just promise me you will stay in the car she been spazzin on me ever since we got engaged."

"Okay babe I'll stay put but if I here anything I'm going in. To be honest the way she acting are you sure kiari going to be okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm going to make sure of it."

We pulled up to millie's house and I took kiari out the car as I was walking up to the door I started hearing sex noises.

"Kiari babe go back to the car with jazz for a second."

She nodded and went back to the car. I went in and all seen is her and some nigga fucking.

"Man what the fuck millie."

I looked around and seen drugs and guns every where.

"Dave I-"

"Bitch shut the fuck up. You my nigga get the fuck out."

He ran like a bitch.

"Dave why would you do that?"

"Millie you on drugs bruh?"

"So what you don't care and I'm grown I can do what the fuck I want know where the fuck my daughter at?" She asked.

"Bitch you done lost your rabbit ass mind if you think you getting my daughter back."

I turned to walk away but she tried to hit me.

"Give me my daughter back david now!" She said still hitting me.

I pushed her against the wall.

"Bitch you hit me again I will kill you! Do you hear me? Now listen to me close kiari staying with me tell you get your shit together and you better get your shit together fast or I'm taking full custody."

"Fuck you david this is all your fault!" She said screaming."

I let her go and she fell to the floor and I walked out the door. I get to the car and drove off.

"Hey you okay? What happened in there? Jazz asked.

"Nothing ma don't worry about it."

She looked at me skeptical but she decided to let it go.

We pulled back up to the house and I got kiari out the car and opened the door for jazz. She looked at me and just held me it's like she already knew something was wrong.

After a while mookie and jay decided to take kiari so me and jazz could spend some alone time. I was in my man cave I really didn't want to be bothered but I knew jazz wouldn't leave it alone.

"Hey babe." She said shyly

"Hey ma." I said motioning her to come to my lap.

She came over and sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right?" She asked

"I know babe."

"So what happened?" She asked.

I sighed.

"I caught millie having sex with some weird ass nigga and shes been using drugs."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah can you believe that shit."

"No I can't but what did you do?"

"I told her to get her shit together and that I'm taking kiari from her until she gets her shit together."

She nodded.

"I think that's what's best for now but I do think you should try and help her." She said.

"Man what? Why?"

"Babe she is kiari mom and regardless of how you feel about her right now what she is doing is a cry for help. You know how my mom was back in the day that's why I think you should help her honestly." She said.

Jazz mom use to do drugs back in the day until she sobered up and got clean but unfortunately she died shortly after in a car crash that also killed their dad.

"Okay babe I'll think about it."

"That's all I'm asking babe." She said kissing me.

"You know what I am thinking about though?"

She giggled.

"What would that be?" She asked.

"We need to celebrate our engagement."

"Hmmm.. I'll race you up stairs." She said running towards the door and down the hallway.

"Uh uh no fair your ass cheating." I said running after her.

"Cry babe cry babe." She said about to run up the stairs but I grabbed her.

"Uh huh what was all that shit you was talking about babe?" I said carrying her up the stairs.

"Dave put me down." I slapped her ass and guided her to the room.

From there we made love all night. I can't believe I get to be married to this gorgeous women for the rest of my life damn I'm one lucky man.

Jazz POV

The next morning I woke up to dave knocked out on my boobs this man is such a big babe I swear.

"Babe let me get up."

"Um babe just lay down we don't got to get up right now."

I looked at the time and it was 8:30 am. I shrugged and laid back down and cuddles up against his chest.

Everything is going good with us so far and I hope it never ends this way I can't wait to walk down the isle with my man.