"You meanie." He whines, holding the spot where I 'hit' him dramatically.

"Aren't you a boxer? I thought you could take hits? Or did I hurt your ego..."

I giggle, opening my locker as he flips me the middle finger. He waits as I put away all the books that I won't need for homework.

School backpacks have already given me back problems, I would not like a broken spine to be next.

"Anyways what were we talking about again? Oh yeah! Let's see... peace of sh-..."

I cover his mouth with my hand before he could finish, "Although I can't necessarily disagree with what you were about to say because I am upset with her myself, I would like to mention that Damien actually didn't even tell Annabelle in the first place."

"Wait... come again?" He asks, slightly tilting his head to the side with a look of confusion on his face.

"Damien didn't tell her, she found out on her own. For some reason, she was in the hospital and saw it herself." I say, causing a frown to take place on his face.

"So you mean to say that all she said was not only rude, but wasn't even true?! Woman or not, if I was Damien I would have drop kicked her ass on the spot!"

Like always, Liam's words always find a way to make me laugh, "I don't doubt it, but I still feel bad for Damien. I hate that he was put in such a difficult position with Luke because of miscommunication. I just hope that Annabelle gets what she deserves after this, I never what to see her again." I complain, to which he nods his head.

"I mean... I can make that happen-..."

"Liam! You can't say that, especially since we are still in school-..."

"It's called," he snaps his fingers in my face dramatically, "freedom of speech."

"You drive me crazy."

"Love you too." He pokes my forehead.

"By the way, don't you have practice today?" I ask, seeing that he didn't have a practice bag with him.

"Your dad canceled it this morning and for the next two days as well, I was meaning to ask you what that was all about." I only look back at him with the same questioning look.

"Really? He didn't tell me anything this morning and there is nothing that I know of that would have caused him to cancel it."

I glance up at the clock, my eyes widening instantly, "oh crap, the bus-..."

"Shush, you say that as if your licensed to drive amazing best friend isn't here." He says, waving his keys in front of my face. If it was anyone else, I would feel bad, but with Liam, I know for a fact that he would have dragged me off of the bus by my foot if I tried to  get out of him taking me home.

...

Like he has done before.

"Can I drive-..."

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?!" I whine, giving him my best puppy eyes, but it doesn't work as he pushes me.

"Because you suck at driving."

"I do not!!!"

In reality he couldn't be more right...

"Is that so? The last time I let you drive you almost hit my mailbox, you stopped on a green light, and you made a turn onto a one way, in the WRONG DIRECTION!"

"And yet you are still alive, I think that's a win in my book." I cheekily reply, to which he rolls his eyes.

"I don't know how you got your license."