Celebrate

Amber's pov:

"It wasn't my fault!" Damien whines on the phone, as the person on the other hand continues to speak in a rushed tone.

"She's fine, it was only for a mere second. The only reason she didn't answer your call was because she is currently talking to-..." He is interrupted by the loud sound of moving around on the other end.

"No, you don't have to-... are you already in your car?"

I sit next to Damien on the pavement as he continues to run his fingers through his hair, trying to calm down the frantic person he was speaking with.

Kicking a pebble, I sigh.

To put it in the nicest way...

This is definitely Damien's fault.

Not only did Julie faint, but we were kicked out of the restaurant, shouted at by an angry mother, and glared to death by a half-burnt handed waiter.

Damien groans in frustration as he ends the call, "Ashton's on his way now."

"Already?" I ask, surprised because the phone call only lasted about three minutes.

He nods his head before laying the side of his face on his knees, "I guess I should enjoy my last day of life."

I raise an eyebrow, "I think you're being a little bit dramatic."

He gives me a small glare, "You may say that now, but you never met the overly protective side of him."

"How protective?"

"As protective as a mother hen."

"Scary."

"I know."

"But I still think you will be okay, you told him she was alright, right?" I look up towards Julie who seemed to be arguing with the manager while Ella and Ally tried to hold back a ticked off Gianna.

"See?" I say, but my voice falters as I take in the scene before me.

Well...

"I mean... if you look from a distance they all seem to be doing... great."

...

"Should we do something?"

"Probably."

"Are we?"

Damien thinks for a second, "no."

Damien and I sit back and watch as Julie crosses her arms before walking away from the manager with a frown. Catching her attention, I wave my hand at her to come over to us.

"So we may or may not be banned." Julie says, sitting with her legs crossed in front of us.

"Nothing new." Damien jokes, earning a flick in the forehead from her.

"You and the rest of the boys clearly have a problem. This is the eleventh place we are banned from."

Damien holds his hands up, "In my defense, most of those times were not me."

"Oh so you, Mr. Goody two shoes, didn't participate in that food fight at Olive Garden?"

Food fight?