Greetings

Amber's pov:

"Uno!!!" Luke shouts excitedly, clutching his last card to his chest.

"Cheater." Gianna mutters under her breath making me giggle, being the only one who heard her side comment.

Well, I guess you can already assume what game we are playing.

We were all playing uno, waiting for Jake, Ashton, and Zander to arrive.

Julie said that Ashton would probably get here first, and if he followed the speed limit...

Which she is really doubtful of...

He should be here in ten minutes.

I was sitting between Damien and Gianna while we were all in a big circle on the floor of the living room.

Glancing down at my own cards, I had about ten thanks to Damien who kept throwing plus two's my way.

Speaking of the devil...

"Plus two... again." Damien smirks, observing my slightly annoyed expression.

"How in the world do you have so many of those?!" I whine, picking up two cards.

"Well I-..."

"Reverse!!" Gianna winks at me, and getting the hint, I flick my head towards Damien, a sly grin grazing my lips as he gulps nervously.

"Okay Amber, let's think about this for a second." He says, throwing his hands up in defense.

But I only shake my head, pulling out the card I've been wanting to use for a while now.

"Plus four... blue." I couldn't help but feel victorious as picks up four cards from the stack.

"Blue...Seriously??!" Luke groans when it was his turn, continuously picking up cards until he had one that would pass.

By the end, he had about the same as me, which again, is quite a lot.

I feel Gianna nudge me so I turn towards her, and in the corner of my eye, I find her hand out for a secret high five. Grinning, I touch the palm of my hand with hers, trying to go unnoticed.

"I saw that!" Luke snaps, glaring at Gianna who only gives him an innocent smile.

"Saw what?" She asks, tilting her head, which only provoked him even more.

"You guys high-..." he wasn't able to finish his sentence because of the sound of a door being opened.

"Guess who." A voice says, appearing from the door frame. I look up to see Ashton, whose eyes quickly scanned the room before they fell on Julie, sitting on the floor criss crossed with a wide smile on her face.

Before any of us could react, he quickly pounces on her like a tiger, tackling her down to a laying position and hugging her from on top of her.

"Ashton!!!" She giggles, burying her embarrassed face into his neck as he squeezes her tighter to his chest.

"Ahhh here we go again." Gianna says, rolling her eyes at the two, but nonetheless smiling at the pair as Ashton kisses Julie all over her face before pulling away, keeping an arm around her waist while sitting up.

"You literally saw each other like a week ago." Luke says matter of factly, earning a smack in the arm from Ella.

"And it's been a hell of a long week..." Ashton says back, before taking a second to really scan the room, pausing on Liam and I.

"You guys must be who Julie was telling me about... Liam and Amber, right?" He asks.

We both nod our heads before sharing a look with one another.