Butterflies

Amber's pov:

Snuggling into something warm next to me, I begin to stir awake at the sounds of pans moving around from downstairs.

Huh, well that's strange...

My dad doesn't like to cook.

...

Wait a second-...

Peeking one eye open, I take a look at Damien who was cutely snoring away next to me.

No wonder I slept so comfortably.

There was a small pout on his face and I was quick to notice his rosy pink cheeks.

I pick up on a few other little things also, like how every once in a while his nose would twitch, or his small mumbles that I couldn't quite understand.

After being awake for a little bit longer, I begin to take in my surrounds, and I find myself noticing a weight on my legs.

I lift my head up slightly to find that he has thrown his leg over mine, while his free hand that wasn't under my head gently fisted the bottom of my t-shirt.

What I am trying to hint at is that Damien was a cute sleeper...

And I am quite jealous because that is something that I could never be.

I brush away his soft, fluffy hair from his forehead, which causes a small whine to leave his lips.

A cutie he is.

I look over at the clock to see that it was almost seven, meaning an hour and a half has passed by.

Truth be told, I really didn't want to wake Damien up because I hated seeing him so sleepy.

Plus he looks like a complete baby when he sleeps, and I don't want to ruin it.

But then again, I didn't want him to feel upset for sleeping too long since he tried to fight his tiredness away earlier.

This boy will be the death of me, that's all I can say.

"Damien." I softly shake him in attempt to wake him up, but at my gesture he groans while trying to push my hands away.

"Nooo." He whines before grabbing the comforter with both of his hands and pulling it over his head, he turns away from me.

I laugh as I attempt to pull it off of him, but it was no use because he was much stronger.

Which is not much of a surprise considering the fact that he's a boxer.

"I thought you said that you didn't want to sleep for that long?" I giggle as he pulls the covers down a tiny bit to glare at me.

Something tells me that Damien might not be a morning person.

"But I was comfy!! Lay back down and cuddle me..." he grabs my arm and pulls me back under the comforter while re-wrapping his leg around mine.

"Damien!" I squeak, trying to hide my blush by digging my face into the side of his shoulder.

"Two more hours." He says before shutting his eyes, while I gawk at him from the side.

"But I'm hungry." I pout, now realizing that I actually haven't ate since lunch.

"That seems like a you problem." If his eyes weren't closed, I'm sure he would have been intimidated by my glare.

I'm sure.

"Rude." I say, to which he smirks.

"Didn't you eat before you came here?" He asks, his voice low signaling he was about to drift off to sleep.