Chapter 26

Louis pov

  When I woke up the next morning Harry was not laying on the bed beside me. I got up to go look for him. I found him in the bathroom getting sick. I sat beside him and started rubbing his back.

  "Hey why did you not wake me up?" I asked him.

  "Because you don't have to worry about me. Plus you looked tired so I decided to let you sleep in longer. I am fine my stomach is just a little upset." He told me.

  "Haz I will always worry about you. I am your boyfriend it is my job to be worried about you. I don't care if you just want a drink. I want you to wake me up if you feel sick or need something okay." I told him. He nodded and flushed the toilet. I helped him up off the floor and back into his room. I went to go get him a drink and I found both of our moms were awake already.

  "Oh hey Lou. What are you doing up?" My mom asked me.

  "I woke up and Harry was getting sick. He is done now but I wanted to come get him a drink." I told her.

  "Hey let me get you a cup of water. Thank you for taking care of him Louis." Anne told me.

  "Of course I would take care of him. He is my boyfriend. It is my job to take care of him." I told her as she handed me a cup.

  "I just appreciate how much you have been doing for him. When he first found out he was sick again hr was too shared to tell anyone because he shared how at his last school everyone likes at him different and he wad stories all of you would act the same but when you Niall and Liam found out that he was sick you did not change hoe you after around him. If any thing the four of you got close and i appreciate that the three of you are sticking by him." Anne pulled me into a hug before i ant back upstairs. Harry saw sitting on the bed waiting for me to come back. I handed him the glass of water and i laid beside him.

  "I thought you were going to go back to sleep." I told him after he put the cup down.

  "I was going to go back to sleep but i am hungry." He told me.

  "Come on lets go grt some breakfast. Both of our moms are already in the kitchen." I helped him out of the bed and into the kitchen.

  "Look what the cat dragged in." I hear Anne say.

  "Yeah i was hungry so we decide to come down to get some breakfast." Harry told his mom.

  "How are you feeling. Lou told us that you were not feeling sick when you first got up." My mom asked him.

  "Yeah my stomach was a little bit upset when i woke up but it is better now. My headache is also gone." He told her. We all sat down at the table and ate some eggs and bacon for breakfast.

  "Hey why don't you two invite over Liam and Niall over." My mom told us.

  "Yeah i will text them and see if they want to come over." Harry said. He texted them and they both agreed to come over. We finished eating and we went into the living room to watch some tv until they got there. When there was a knock on the door I went to open it and I found Niall and Liam both standing there.

  "Come on in you two we are watching some tv in the living room if you want to join us." I told them. We walked in the room and Harry was sitting on the couch trying not to fall asleep. I walked over and sat next to him.

  "Hey Niall and Liam are here." I told him. He looked over to them and smiled.

  "Hey you two. Come sit down and watch with us." He told them. We sat down and watched the tv for a while until Harry fell asleep.

  "How is he doing. I know that you told us that he had to go the the hospital yesterday. Do you know what happened?" Liam asked me.

  "He woke up yesterday with a really bad headache so I went to go get his mim and when we got back in there his mom saw that his nose was bleeding and took him to the hospital. I don't know what happened from there because they won't tell me anything. Harry said that it was just a headache but I don't really believe that. I feel like he is hiding something from me." I tell them.

  "I'm sure he is not hiding anything from you." Liam told me.

  "I know. Everyone I try to ask him about it our moms change the subject or he changes the subject. I am scared that it was because of his cancer."

  "I know. You will just have to wait until he is ready to talk about it." Liam said as Harry jumps up off the couch and runs to the bathroom. I get up to follow him but Niall stops me.

  "I will go check on him. Maybe I can get him to tell me what is wrong." Niall told me.

  "Okay. Don't push him about it though." I tell him. I watched Nikal leave the room and follow Harry to the bathroom. I hope that he will be okay.