Chapter 3

Louis pov

  I watched Harry get out of the car and walk inside his house. The minute he was out of earshot Niall and Liam bombarded me with questions.

  "So when were you going to tell us that he is that cute." Liam said.

  "Why are you even saying that. I thought that you and Niall were dating." I said.

  "We are but I am talking about you. It has been two years since you came out as openly gay and you still have not found anyone. But I saw you staring at him while you were on the field. You can not tell he that his curly hair and green eyes and his dimples are not cute." He told me.

  "Alright I do think he is cute but I don't think that he thinks the same about me alright."

  "Well why don't you ask him. You will never know until you ask him." Niall said.

  "I'm not going to ask him that is weird. Would you want someone you just met a day ago asking you about your sexuality?" I asked him.

  "Actually i would not care. I have always known that I was gay." He told me.

  "Well that's you i am not going to ask him." I said when there was a knock at the door.

  I opened it and harry was standing there. I let him in and the four of us sat on the couch to watch a movie. Because it was almost december we watched a Christmas movie. We decided to ask my mom if we could order pizza because we were starting to get cold.

  "Sure just tell me what toppings you want and I will get them. I know what you three want. What would you like Harry?" She asked Harry.

  "I will eat what ever they want. I am not very picky when it comes to eating." He said.

  "Okay I am going to order it. You three go do something and I will call you when it gets here." She said.

  "How about we go kick the ball around my back yard." I say to them.

  "Yeah that will be fun." Niall said.

  "We can play in teams of two. Harry and Louis against Niall and I." Liam suggested.

  "Yeah I have some practice goals and the first ones to ten goals wins." I tell them walking to the garage.

  I walked in the garage and I moved some of the boxes we have in there to get to my soccer stuff. Harry offered to help me carry them out there. I handed him one and grabbed the other while Liam grabbed the ball. Niall was of course eating a bag of chips. It seems like he always has food on him.

  "Now that we have it all set up come on. Harry you are with me. We will beat them because they will be too busy getting lost in each other's eyes to pay attention." I joke.

  "Hey that's not true. I don't get lost in his eyes when we are out on the field for our team at school." Liam said.

  "That's because the coach is your dad and he will smash your heads together if you did."

  "Hey Louis can I ask you something?" Harry asked me while Niall and Liam got ready.

  "Yeah of course what's up?" I asked him.

  "Well it's about what you said. Are they together?"

  "Yeah they have been together for three years now. All of us are openly gay except Zayn. If you have any questions like that don't be afraid to ask any of us because you will never offend any of us with questions." I tell him.

  By the time our pizza arrives Harry and I have Liam and Niall beat by six to three.

  "We win." I tell Liam when we walk inside.