Chapter 13

Harry's pov

  It has been two weeks since I started the new treatment and already I am starting to feel really sick. Louis has been coming everyday to visit me and Liam and Niall have been coming by when ever they could. Louis came over and we were playing on the x box for a bit. I ran my hand through my hair out of frustration and a lock of my hair came out in it. I looked over to Louis and he saw what was in my hand.

  "Hey it's okay. Come on my mom is at the store I can ask her to grab a shaver and we can shave your head if you want to." He told me. I told him yes and he texted his mom.

  "Oh hey Niall just asked me if him and Liam can come over later."

  "Yeah they can come. I want them to be here when we shave my head though." I told him.

  "Okay. I will tell them. My mom said she is going to be here in like ten minutes." He told me.

  We went back to our game until Niall and Liam got there. My mom and Louis' mom had gone home for a bit because my mom has not left here since I was checked in. When they got there we all went to the bathroom. I let Louis shave my head for me.

  "Hey Lou can you do my head next?" Liam asked.

  "Oh and mine too please." Niall said.

  "Are you two really going to shave your heads?" I asked them.

  "Of course we are. The whole team actually wanted to do it when they found out that you were going to shave your head today." Liam said.

  After Louis shaved Niall and Liam's heads he handed me the shaver and asked me to do his head. I shaved his head then we went back into my room and continued to play on the x box until our mom came back.

  "Oh my what happened in here. When we left there were two boys in here with full heads of hair and now there are four boys in here with no hair." My mom said.

  "Well Harry wanted to shave his head because he hair was starting to fall out and since Harry was going to shave his head we all decided to shave our heads. The whole soccer team wants to shave their heads as well." Liam said.

  My mom ran to all three of the boys and gave all three of them a hug and she started to cry.

  "Thank you three so much. You are all such really good friends to Harry." My mom said.

  We were all sitting there until I started feeling sick. I jumped up out of the and I ran to the bathroom in time to release the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I felt someone rubbing my back. I looked up and all three of the boys were sitting by me. I laid my head against Louis bor a little bit before I started getting sick again. After a while I was finally done.

  "Come on do you want me to carry you back to your bead?" I nodded and he picked me up.

  After he laid me down he laid beside me and put a movie on the tv and we all watches it. I eventually fell asleep leaning against Louis. The next time I woke up I was feeling sick again so I ran to the bathroom again. This time it was only Louis in there with me because Niall and Liam have already left. We went back to my room and wat he'd another movie. Eventually it was time for Louis to leave so I told him bye and he left. The doctor came I to my room to take me to my radiation appointment. It went on for about an hour before I went back to my room.

  Usually after I get my radiation I start to get really sick. I kept waking up throughout the night and running to the bathroom to get sick. Everyone I would get sick my mom would wake up and come sit in there with me. I did not get any sleep that night because I was up and down the whole night. I asked my mom to tell Louis not to come today because I was not feeling well enough to have any visitors plus he also has school tomorrow and I don't want him to come because if he comes he will not want to go to school tomorrow.

  "Are you sure that you don't want Louis to come today?" My mom asked me after the nurse had brought in the medicine for my treatment today.

  "Yeah I am feeling really sick today so I don't want him to come. Besides if he does come today he is going to try and stay really late and then he is not going to want to go to school tomorrow like he has the last two weeks." I tell her.

  The nurse put a bucket beside the bed before she started to clean up everything. She left to go check up on some of her other patients before she came back to check up on me.

  "Hey how you doing sweety? Would you like me to get you anything to eat or drink?" The nurse asked me.

  "No I am dine. Do you want to play a game with me. I usually have my boyfriend here to play with me and keep me distracted but I told him not to come today." I said.

  "Sure. What do you want to play." She said.

  "Um I don't know you choose." I told her.

  She grabbed a game and put it in. We played for a little bit before I started getting tired and fell asleep. The best time I woke up she was putting everything back where it goes and she was leaving. I saw my mom was sitting on a chair that I knew was uncomfortable so I told her to lay with me. After she laid beside me I curled into her side and I fell back asleep.

  I woke up a few times throughout the night to get sick. I know this was a part of the treatment working but I always hate how sick it makes me. I just wish that I would stop getting sick and my cancer would go away.

  Eventually I fell asleep and staid asleep the rest of the night until I woke up to my phone going off. I grabbed it and saw that there was a message from Louis.

  Lou💕: Hey I have to head to school soon I just wanted to see how you were doing this morning. My mom told my you were feeling really sick yesterday.

  Me: I am still feeling pretty sick but I am feeling a bit better than I did yesterday. Have fun at school.

  Lou💕: I will. Do you feel up to me coming to see you after school today

  Me: Yeah. I can't wait for you to come visit me today after school. You also have to bring me my schoolwork for the next week.

  Lou💕: I know that I have to bring you your work. I have to go I am already running late to practice. Everyone on the team keep asking me how you are doing.

  Me: You can tell them that I am doing a little better. I am still getting pretty sick from the treatment though. Now get to practice before you are late because you can not blame it on me

  After we said bye I ate some breakfast and turned the tv on and watched some friends before I started to feel tired again and I fell asleep.

  I woke up throughout the day. I was playing on the x box with my mom and when my nurse had some time off she would and play with me. Today was a better day. I was not feeling as sick as I have been. I was able to go out of my room and walk around for a little bit. I walked around the little garden that was at the hospital