Chapter 20

Harry's pov

  I woke up the next morning laying on the couch. I must have fallen asleep on the couch during the movie. I looked around for my mom and she was not in the living room anymore. I found her asleep in her room. I decided that I was going to make her some breakfast. I went and pulled out some eggs and bacon before I pulled out some pans.

  "What are you making?" My mom asks from behind me almost making me drop the pan in my hands.

  "I was making you some breakfast before you scared me and almost made me drop it on the floor." I tell her.

  "That is pay back for you scaring me last night."

  "I did not scare you on purpose I thought you had heard me walk in."

  "Of course I didn't hear you if I had I would have asked you how you were doing. Anyways when are you going over to Lou's?"

  "He said to go over there at one."

  "Okay. When you go over there I am going to walk with you because I am going to start planning the party with Jay. Have you asked any of your other friends if they want to come yet?"

  "No I have not asked them yet. I have not talked to anyone other that Lou about it yet and I only told him about it yesterday because he called me first."

  "Well I need to know who else is going to come so that I know how many people I am cooking for." She told me as she put her empty plate in the sink.

  "After I clean up the dishes I will call Niall and Liam and see if they want to come over okay." I told her as I began washing up the dishes. Once I finished I saw that it was only 11 o'clock so I went upstairs to grab my phone from my room. I decided to call Liam because I knew that he was probably going to be awake.

  "Hey Haz whats up?" Liam asked when he picked up.

  "Not much but my mom wanted me to call you and ask if you and your family would like to come over for a party on Christmas Eve." I told him.

  "Yeah one sec I will ask my mom." I heard muffled talking in the background before he started talking into the phone again." Yeah my mom said we could go to your Christmas Eve party. Who else is going?"

  "So far I have only asked you and Lou but I am going to ask Niall and a few people from the team to come as well."

  "Okay my mom said to tell her if your mom needs any help with anything and ahe will be happy to help." He told me. We said our goodbyes and hung up then I decided to call Niall next. It rang a few times before he picked up.

  "Hey Haz do you need anything or are you interrupting my sleep for nothing." He said.

  "First it is almost twelve and second I was going to ask if you wanted to come over to my house on Christmas Eve for a party. Lou and Liam are coming and I am also going to invite a few people from the soccer team as well." I told him.

  "I have one question. Will there be food at the party?" I laughed at him.

  "Of course there will be food. It is a party what kind of party does not have food."

  "I have been to a party without food before. I will come though."

  "Okay. You can invite your family as well." I told him. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

   I called the rest of the people I was going to invite and told my mom how many of them said they would come. I looked at the clock on my bedside table and I saw that it was almost twelve thirty so I decided to start getting ready. I threw on a white T-shirt and a pair of ripped skinny jeans and pulled my hat on my head before heading down the stairs. My mom was sitting on the couch when I got down there.

  "Are you ready to go?" She asked me standing up. I nodded and we both walked out the door to Louis house. When we got there we knocked on the door and Jay opened the door and told us to come inside.

  "Louis should be down here in a minute. He has been working on this all day but he will not tell me what he is planning." Jay told me.

  "Hey Hazza you ready to go?" Lou asked when he came down the stairs. I nodded and he led me out to his car.

  "So where are we going?" I asked him after we both got in the car.

  "I am not going to tell you it is a surprise. We will be there soon. Lets listen to the radio until we get there." He told me and turned on the radio. We drove for about ten minutes before Louis stopped. He reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a blindfold and put it on me.

  "Why did you just blindfold me lou?" I asked him.

  "Because I am talking you to your surprise now stop complaining and take my hand so that I can lead you to the surprise." He told me as he grabbed my hand and started leading me down a path. We were walking for a while before I ran into what felt like a tree. Lou apologized a few times before we started walking again.

  "Okay stand right here and take off your blindfold when I tell you to." Louis said walking away from me.

  I could hear music start to play and movement in from of my but I listened to Louis and kept the blindfold on until he told me to take it off. When I took it off I saw a lot of fairy lights in a tree and a blanket laid out on the ground. There was a picnic laid out in front of me. I could still hear music playing.

  "Lou this is so beautiful how did you get all of this set up?" I asked him.

  "Well I had some help. I got Niall and Liam to help me set it all up this morning." He told me.

  "So they were out here helping you when I called them."

  "Yeah they were but I told them they could not tell you what they were doing."

  "That little leprechaun lied to me when I called him. He told me that he was asleep."

  "That I did not tell him to say. I told him to tell you that him and Liam were out on a date."

  "You told them to lie to me."

  "Yeah but let's get out date started." He told me as he sat down on the blanket.

  He patted the spot beside him  for me to sit and I did. Everything was going great until it started to rain on us. Louis tried to run back to his car but I grabbed his hand and we started dancing around in the rain. We went back to his house and we were soaked to the bone. We both took warm showers and went to watch a movie in his room while our moms were watching tv in the living room.