Chapter 31

Niall pov

  Once every one was done taking pictures of our bears I decided that I was going to go take a walk. I grabbed my phone and I headed out the door after telling Louis and Liam were I was going. I wanted to take a walk because I knew that Harry was getting sicker and I hate to think like that in front of the others. I sat by a tree and before I knew it I was crying.

  I started wiping the tears away but more kept coming the more I thought about it. I pulled my phone out and I started to look at all of the pictures that I have taken with Harry. An amazing idea came to my mind. I decided that I was going to get all of the pictures that we have taken with Harry and put them together and make a video for him bht I would need the boys help. I realized that I had been gone an hour so I stood up and started heading back to the cabin. After a few minutes my phone started to ring.

  "Hey where are you. You have been gone for over an hour." Liam said when I picked up.

  "I know. I was taking a walk and I didn't realize how long I had been gone. I am headed back now." I told him.

  "Okay. We are ordering some pizza. What kind do you want?"

  "I just want pepperoni."

  "Okay. I will see you when you get back here. Also leave Harry and Louis alone when you get here. Lou got mad at me earlier for accidentally waking up Harry."

  "Why would he get mad at you for waking up Harry."

  "Because he wants Harry to sleep. You know he is getting worse right?"

  "Yeah I do. That is why it took me so long to head home. I was looking through all of my pictures I have taken with him. I really don't want to leave him." I told him.

  "I know you don't want to lose him. I don't either when he is gone Louis is going to break apart. I am afraid of what is going to happen."

  "I am too. We will have to be there for Lou though." I told him. I got to the cabin and I hung up the phone. I opened the door and I saw Louis and Harry asleep on the couch together. I took a picture and went to go find Liam. He was sitting in the room that Harry and Louis were sharing. He had one of Harry's beanies in his hand.

  "Hey Li what are you doing in here?" I asked him.

  "I came to sit in here while they were asleep. I am so scared of how Louis is going to react after we lose him. After his step dad died we almost lost him and I am afraid that if Harry dies we will actually lose him this time." Liam was crying at this point.

  "I know. The best thing we are going to be able to do is be there to pick up the pieces. Hey I have an idea of what we can do for Harry's birthday." I tried to change the subject.

  "Oh what is it?" Liam asked me.

  "Well we should get all of the pictures we have of Harry and put them together in a video with his favorite song." I told him.

  "I love that idea. We can get his mom to send him some older pictures and we can put those in there as well." I heard someone come up the stairs so I didn't respond to Liam.

  "Hey what are you two doing in here?" Louis asked.

  "We were just talking." I told him.

  "I know that you were talking. Judging by the fact that Liam is crying and holding Harry's hat I am guessing that you two were talking about Harry am I correct." He said. I just nodded.

  "Look I see him getting weaker and weaker everyday. I know that it will end soon. I am trying not to focus on that and spend all the time I can with him why dont you two do it as well.

  "We are going to. We also have an idea of what to do for Harry's birthday. We are going to make him a video using pictures of him that we have and we are going to put it to his favorite song." I told him.

  "How about we write him a song." Louis said. Liam and I both agreed to that.

  "Oh I came up here to tell you two that pizza is here. Come on before Harry wants to know why we are taking so long." He told us. We got up and we followed him out the door. We found Harry in the kitchen already eating.

  "Since you three took so long I already ate a whole pizza." Harry said. I ran up to him and jumped on his back. No one eats my pizza.

  "Niall get off him you are going to hurt him." Liam said laughing.

  "No he ate my pizza." I yelled to Harry. Harry reached back and started tickling my side. I pulled away from Harry and we both ended up falling on the floor. All four of us started laughing so hard that we were crying. I heard a phone click and looked over to see Liam taking a picture of all of us.

  "Come in let's eat. You better have not actually ate all of my pizza Harry." I said.

  "Of course I didn't. I am barely able to eat two pieces what makes you think I can eat a whole pizza." He told me.

  "Okay good. I don't have to hurt you for eating a of my pizza." I got up off the floor and grabbed a box of pizza and I ran to the living room and sat on the couch. I opened it and it was a full pizza.

  "Niall bring that box back in here." Liam yelled.

  "No never. This is my pizza and I will eat all of it." I yelled back.

  "Bring it back in here now." Louis said.

  "Make me." I yelled back. Right after I heard three different foot steps come running over to me. All three of them jumped on the couch and start wrestling me for the pizza box. After a while I felt the box slip from my hands.

  "I've got it come on." I heard Harry yell and start running away.

  "Oh it's on styles. I will get you." I yell and start running after him. I tackled him to the ground and we both lay there laughing until I realized that he wasn't laughing anymore. His whole body was twitching uncontrollably.

  "Oh my god. Louis get in here now I think Harry is having a seizure." I yelled. I heard both of them come running. I heard Louis yelling but everything around me was a blur.