Chapter 34

Louis pov

The next week went by fast. Most of it we spent just sitting in Harry's room in the dark because his headache was so bad. Since the first one Harry has had three seizures. Everyone we sat with him until it stopped. Now it's Harry's birthday and I was told to wake him up.

"Hey wake up Hazza." I tell him. He didn't wake up.

"Come on wake up please." I tell him. I start to shake him more to get him to wake up. When he didn't wake up I ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Lou what's wrong?" My mom asked.

"H-h-harry won't w-w-wake u-up." I tell them. All of them stop what they are doing and they run up the stairs into Harry's room. Anna starts to shake him while my mom calls his name. After five minutes he finally starts to wake up.

"Why are all of you in my room?" Harry asks in a morning voice.

"Because I was trying to wake you up and you wouldn't wake up. I got mom and they came to wake you up. You scared me so much Haz." I told him.

"I'm sorry Lou." He sat up in bed and hugged me. We went into the kitchen and found Niall and Liam. When they saw us they both jumped up and ran to Harry. After we all were done hugging we sat down to eat.

"Happy birthday Harry." My mom said.

"Thanks." He told her. We all finished eating and sent Harry to go change.

"Okay so when he gets back down here we are going to show him the video that we made. Then we are going to take him to the surprise that his and my mom had planned." I tell Niall and Liam.

"Here the both of us can set it up for you. You go up there and help him get ready." Liam told me. I walked into Harry's room and I found him laying on his bed.

"Hey Hazza why are you not getting dressed." I asked him.

"Lou I know that I am going to die soon. I can feel it. I want you to promise me something." He told me. I could see tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Anything." I told him.

"I want you to promise me that after I die you won't be sad about it. I want you to be happy. You should put your music out there. I know you love to sing and people will love to hear you sing."

"Hazza I can't promise I will be happy after you die but I will promise you that I will try okay."

"Okay."

"Now come on. Let's get you dressed. You have a day full of surprises." I helped him up and he picked out what he was going to wear. After he got dressed I put a blindfold on him and led him into the living room.

"Okay you can take off your blindfold now. This is the first of the surprises. This is something that the three of us put together for you." I told him. He took off the blindfold and he looked at the tv that had pictures of him on it.

"What is this?" He asked us.

"This is our birthday present to you." Niall told him. We all sat down in the couch and Liam pushed play. Soon the song that we wrote started playing throughout the room. Pictures of us with his were playing on the screen. When it finished Harry looked at us with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You three did this for me?" He asked.

"Yeah we did. Louis is the one who wrote the sone and Niall and I made the video." Liam said. Harry got up and hugged all of us.

"Come in now we have to take you to your mom's surprise." I say jumping off the couch. I grab his hand and pulled him out the door. When we got to the park I made him put the blindfold back on and I led him through the park. When we got to where we needed to there was music playing and there were fairy lights everywhere.

"What is the music playing." Harry said.

"That is for your surprise. Now take off the blindfold." I told him. When he took it off he saw a stage that had fairy lights all around it. I helped him climb up there and Liam helped Niall climb up there.

"What are we doing up here?" Harry asked me.

"We are all going to sing your favorite song. Black bird." I told him. I handed him a microphone. The music came on and we all started singing. After we were done Harry said his headache was back and it was bad so we headed back to his house. We were all sitting on the couch when I noticed that Harry was really out of it. Anna came in and sat beside me.

"He is really out of it right now." I told her.

"I know. At least he made it to his birthday and we were able to make it special for him." She told me. I started crying and I help onto Harry tighter. I was not ready for him to go yet. I fell asleep sitting there with Harry on my lap.

When I woke up I realized that I was still sitting there with him in my lap and everyone else was laying on the floor beside us. They all started waking up and went to go get some food. I was getting hungry so I tried to wake up Harry. I moved him a little bit then I realized that he was not breathing.

"No. No. No. This cant be happening. Anna get in here." I yelled. All four of them came running into the room.

"What's wrong?" Anna asked me.

"H-h-hes not b-b-breathing." I tell her. My mom came over and checked.

"Oh my god. Anna I am so sorry." She said. I broke down and started crying. I hugged him as hard as I could. Anna called 999 and they came and got him. Niall and Liam wouldn't let me go after they took him away. I can't believe that he was gone.