Chapter 35

Louis pov

  For the first time since Harry passed away we decided to finally go through his stuff. His mom asked me to help her clean out his room. We started with his clothes and everything from his closet. I was pulling out some of his clothes that I was going to keep even though none of it would fit me besides his beanies I wanted to always remember him. I pulled his favorite beanie over my head and sat on his bed. I started crying because it has only been a week since his funeral and I can't handle it. I'm not mad at him for leaving me I just hate that I didn't get more time with him. How can such a perfect person go through something so horrible. After a while I got up and started going through the bag that was from when we went to Liam's log cabin. I was almost done when a stack of letters fell out of the bag. I picked them up and took them to the living room where everyone else was.

  "Hey I found some letters in Harry's bag that were addressed to us. He must have written them while we were at the log cabin." I said. I sat beside Anne and started handing out the letters. There was even one in here for Zayn. I sat it on the table and I decided to give him a call.

  "Hey man how are you holding up?" He asked me.

  "Not well. We were going through Harry's things and I found a letter that was addressed to you. I was calling to see if you would come over to get it." I told him.

  "Yeah I will come over to get it. I was already going to see if I could come over because I knew that you have not been holding up well. I am so sorry that I have been distant lately." He said. We said goodbyes and hung up. I opened the letter and started reading it. After I finished reading it I went to put it back in the envelope that it was in but some pictures fell out of it. One of the pictures was of me and Harry on our date. All of the pictures were of the two of us smiling and having a fun time. Two of them were from before I found out he was sick. One of them was from when we went to the carnival and the other was from when we went to a restaurant with Liam and Niall. The third one was from after the championship game that we got Harry to come to. I think one of our parents took it because it was from after we left the school when our parents were talking in the parking lot. He looks so happy in the photos. I start sobbing into my hands. I feel two pairs of arms wrap around me. I look up to see Liam and Niall both hugging me. They were both crying as well.

  "Hey I know that it is hard right now but it will get better we promise. We will help you get through this." Liam told me. I nodded and hugged them back. The door opened and Zayn ran over to us and joined in the hug.

  "Hey Zayn." I said when we broke out of the hug. Anne and my mom had both left the room. They went back to our house because Anne has not been able to stay in the house since harry had passed away. I touched the locket around my neck. Harry had given it to me for my birthday and I have not taken it off since then. I opened it up and looked at the picture inside of it. My eyes started to well up with tears again and someone hugged me.

  "He he loved you so much Louis. I could tell by the way that he looked at you when he thought you were not looking." Zayn told me.

  "I know. I just feel like he didn't deserve this. He was the most kind loving person that I have ever known and yet he had to go through this. I hate to think that this happened to him." I told him. I hugged him and buried my face into his neck. I felt like I was going to cry but I have cried so much these last two weeks that I can no longer cry. I went back to the couch that Niall and Liam were sitting on and I sat down beside them. They were both reading the letter that Harry wrote for them and looking at the pictures that were in their letters. It is going to be so hard without him but I know that with all of us together we would be able to.

  I went to finish going through his room because I promised his mom that I would get it all packed up for her. When I was finishing it my phone started to ring. I answered it without checking who it was.

  "Hello is this Louis Tomlinson?" The person on the other line asked.

  "Yes this is but can I please ask who this is." I said.

  "Oh I am sorry my bad. This is Simon Cowell. I own a music company and I was wondering if you and you friends would like to become a band and let me manage you. I saw videos of your performance two weeks ago and I think that you three have some potential." He told me.

  "I'm sorry. I don't know if we can. You see we were singing for a friend of ours who was dying of cancer. It was his birthday and we wanted to do something special for him. He died that day as well."

  "That is fine. If you or any of the others change their mind let me know. You have my number and you know where to find me." He said before he hung up. I know that I promised Harry that I would do that but I can't do it right now. I just lost my best friend and my soulmate.