Chapter 21

Louis pov

  It's the day before my birthday and Harry and I were both laying in my room watching tv before my mom came in the room. Harry was asleep with his head on my chest so my mom and I talked quiet.

  "Hey do you want to celebrate your birthday today or do you want to celebrate it tomorrow at the party at Harry's house?" My mom asked me.

  "We can do it tomorrow. I don't think Haz is feeling very well today. He had a headache when he woke up this morning and he has been sleeping since then." I told her.

  "Do you know how he is doing now?"

  "No I have been letting him sleep because I know when he was in the hospital and he was not feeling well the doctor said it's best for him to rest."

  "Yeah that is best. Feel his forehead and tell me if he is wa to you or not. His mom told me to check that if he is over here and he says he is not feeling well." I felt his head and he didn't feel warm to me.

  "No he does not feel warm. He did get sick this morning when he woke up though but he has not gotten sick since then."

  "Okay that is good. Let's let him sleep a little longer then wake him up to see how he is feeling. If he is feeling bad tomorrow his mom may not want to do the party."

  "Yeah. I am kinda worried about Harry though mom."

  "Why are you worried about him?"

  "Because I can tell that something has been bugging him lately but he won't tell me what. When he was having to stay in the hospital he was so sick and I felt like I could not do anything to help him."

  "I know you did. The best thing you can do for him right now is be there for him like you are." She told me as Harry started to stir.

  "Lou tells me that you were not feeling well this morning how are you doing Harry." My mom asks him.

  "I feel better. My headache is still there but not as bad as this morning and I don't feel sick anymore." He tells her.

  "Okay. Would you like something to eat?"

  "Yeah I am a little hungry."

  "Okay. I will go make you two some lunch. I will bring up something for your headache when I bring up your lunch alright." She said walking to the door.

  After she left I restarted the movie that we were watching because Harry had slept through most of it. We watched half of it before my mom came back in with food and some medicine for Harry. We ate the food then we both decided to go downstairs. We found my mom sitting on the couch watching a movie.

  "Hey would you two like to watch a Christmas movie with me. The elf is on fight now." My mom told us.

  "Yeah I like that movie." Harry said.

  We sat down and started watching the movie. About halfway through it there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it and Niall and Liam were standing there.

  "Hey what are you two doing here?" I asked them.

  "We wanted to come hang out with you because today is the last say you are going to be sixteen." Liam said.

  "Well come on in. Harry and my mom are in the living room watching Elf. You two can join us if you want." I told them. We all went into the living room to continue the movie. When I sat down on the couch Harry curled into my side and fell asleep on my shoulder.

  "Is he asleep again?" My mom asked me after the movie ended.

  "Yeah I am going to go lay him in my bed." I tell her picking Harry up. He is a lot lighter than I thought he would be.

  I laid him in my bed and covered him in the blanket. I missed his forehead before I went back downstairs to where my mom was sitting on the couch with Liam. Niall is probably in the kitchen eating all of the food.

  "Are you hungry. I can go make you something to eat." I asked my mom and Liam.

  "No I am good but Niall said he was hungry and ran into the kitchen right after you took Harry to your room." My mom said.

  I walked in the kitchen to find Niall digging through our pantry. I saw that he had left the fridge door open. I shook my head at him and I went to close it.

  "Hey I was going to get something out of there." Niall said.

  "Oh really because I stood there for ten minutes waiting for you to go close the door but you didn't. What are you even looking for anyways." I told him.

  "I am looking for something to eat."

  "I know that you are looking for something to eat but there is plenty to eat at my house because my mom just went shopping yesterday."

  "Yeah but a lot of what you have is healthy food and I don't like healthy food."

  "Eating something healthy is not going to kill you. Here is some cheese balls."

  He grabbed the tub of cheese balls out of my hand and he ran back into the living room. I decided to go watch another movie. When the movie finished Harry came back into the living room and sat beside me on the couch.

  "How are you feeling?" I asked him while I put the blanket around him as well.

  "I am feeling good. My headache is completely gone now." He told me.

  After we finished a third christmas movie we all decided that we wanted to go play outside in the snow for a little bit. I had to place a plastic bag around my cast so that it would not get wet. We decided to build a snowman together. After we finished I felt a snowball hit me I'm the back of the head.

  "Okay who threw that snowball at me?" I asked turning around.

  Liam and Niall both pointed at Harry who had a mischievous grin on his face. We started having a snowball fight until my mom told all of us to come inside and get warm. I gave Harry a shirt and pair of sweat pants to wear. While he was changing I could not help but notice bruised all over his body from where he was hit by the snowballs.