Chapter 5

Louis pov

  After we showed Harry around a little bit we decided to stop at a shopping center and walk around for a little bit. We stopped at a clothing store and went inside it.

  "Come on. We have to get you a new outfit for your first day of school." I told him.

  "No we don't. I have plenty of clothes that I can wear." Harry told me.

  "Yes we do. Come on. We are going to get you a new outfit weather  you like it or not." Liam told him.

  "Fine. There is no use arguing because it is three against one." Harry told us.

  "Yay come on." Niall said grabbing his hand and running inside.

  Looked around for a while before we decided on an outfit for Harry. He tried to buy it but I had Liam and Niall distract him while I went to buy it for him.

  "Really Louis, I was going to buy that. You did not have to buy that for me. I am going to pay for lunch now and I don't want to hear you sat no." Harry told me.

  "You sure you want to do that. Niall is going to buy everything on the menu where ever we go." Liam said.

  "Yeah, I had a job before we moved here so I have money. Come on now let's go get something to eat I am starving." Harry told us before walking out of the store.

  "I say we go eat at McDonald's." Niall said dragging us in that direction.

  After we all ordered Harry paid and we sat down to eat. We were talking about random things before I got a text from my mom asking us to head back home because we had been gone for five hours. We finished eating and started heading back to my house. On the way there I noticed that Harry started falling behind us.

  "You good Harry. You are starting to fall behind us." I said to him.

  "Yeah I am fine. I am just starting to get a headache." He told me.

  "When we get back to my house you can lay down for a bit." I told him as we were almost to my house. My mom was waiting by the front door when we got there. We got inside and I grabbed is all a water bottle out of the fridge and I handed one to each of them.

  "How about we watch a movie for a bit. Do you two have to go home today?" I asked Niall and Liam.

  "No I am free to stay again. My mum doesn't care how long I stay here because she k iss I won't do anything bad here." Liam said.

  "Yeah my mum just assumes I am going to be staying all weekend when I come over to stay one night." Niall said.

  "Well that's great. Let's see if Zayn can come over if he is done hanging out with his girlfriend." I told them as I put on a movie.

  Harry and I laid on one couch while Liam and Niall laid on the other. We asked Zayn to come over  and he said he would be over in an hour. Harry ended up falling asleep and his head was on my shoulder. I could not help but admire him while he slept. There was a knock on the door and I gently moved Harry so I could get up and answer it.

  "Hey Zayn. We were watching a movie and everyone fell asleep. Be quiet I don't want to wake all of them up." I whisper to him.

  "Who all is over here?" He asked.

  "Liam and Niall of course. The new kid I told you moved in next door to me also came over."

  "I am not going to stay the night tonight because I am going back to Perry's house later. I just wanted to meet your neighbor before school on Monday."

  "Well come on. I am probably going to wake them up soon because they have been sleep for over an hour." I told him walking into the living room.

  I picked up a fellow and hit Niall and Liam with it then I went over to the couch to wake up Harry.

  "Why did you hit us with a pillow. You were so nice to him when you were waking him up." Liam said.

  "Because I can. I know if I tried to shake the two of you awake I would have a black eye because you get violent when you don't want to wake up. Heck one time you broke my arm because I tried to wake you up. I am not taking chances right now." I told him.

  "What ever. Hey Zayn when did you come over?" Liam asked when he noticed Zayn.

  "I just came over right before Louis woke you up. Anyways. Hi I am Zayn it's nice to meet you." Zayn said as he put a hand out for Harry.

  "Hi I am Harry. I just moved here." Harry told him.

  "Well you stick with us four and no one will mess with you. Mainly because a lot of people are scared of me and I don't know why." He told harry.

  "Maybe because you look like you want to punch some one all the time." I said to him.

  "What I can't help that I have an RBF. It's not like I control it." He defended himself.

  "Anyways. How are you feeling Harry. Is your headache still there." I asked him.

  "No it's better." He told me.

  "Come on let's watch a movie. We did not get very far into the movie before all of us fell asleep." Niall said.

  Se put the movie back on and watched it again. We ordered some pizza and watched the movie. It was not long before Zayn said he was leaving. It was the four of us again and we decided to go play some soccer outside again.

  "This is a rematch from yesterday. We will see who is better at playing now." Liam said.

  "Sure what ever Liam. We are going to beat you again then you will have to admit that we are better than you." I told him as we started.

  Harry and I beat them ten to three. It was so much fun watching Liam got so frustrated everyone Harry or I would score a goal. We finished and it was getting dark out so we decided to go to bed. Harry and I went to my room again while Liam and Niall slept downstairs on the couch.

  When I woke up I had my arm around Harry and he was curled into my chest. I laid there for a while before he started to wake up so I closes mt eyes and pretended to be asleep again.

  "I know you are awake I saw you watching me." Harry said.

  "I was not watching you." I lied.

  "What ever come on I am hungry. How about I make us some breakfast."

  "Okay. I will help you though."

  We went down to the kitchen and started cooking. Harry decided that he wanted to make breakfast tacos so I pulled everything out for him as he was cooking. When he was done I went and woke up Liam so he could wake up Niall. After breakfast everyone decided that they were going to head home. I drove Niall and Liam home after Harry walked home.

  "Okay. I know that the two of you slept in your bed that last two nights. You can not tell me there is nothing happening between the two of you." Liam said.

  "No there is nothing going on between the two of us. We staid in my room because you two were being all love dove downstairs." I told him.

  "Okay but you still slept with him." Niall said.

  "Yeah but we did not do anything. The most we did was cuddle." I tell them as I pulled up to Liam's house.

  They both got out of the car and went inside. I drove home and thought about a certain curly haired boy the whole drive home.