Chapter 29

Louis pov

*Three weeks later

We were all in the car on our way to our surprise vacation. We had still not told Harry where we were going yet. He was asleep in the passenger seat while Niall and Liam were in the back seat. Harry had fallen asleep when we stopped to get some gas and some snacks.

"I will sit in here with Harry while you two go inside. Niall you have a twenty dollar limit" I told them.

"Why do I have a limit and Liam does not?" Niall asked me.

"Because you will buy everything in the store if you don't have a limit." Liam told him. They went in the store and Harry started to stir in his seat.

"Where are we Lou?" He asked me.

"We are at the gas station. Niall and Liam went inside to get some food." I told him.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going yet or not?"

"What part of its a surprise are you not getting."

"I hate surprised can you at least give me a hint?"

"No you don't get a hint."

"Fine. Do you have to drive. I want to cuddle with you."

"I can make Liam drive and we can sit in the back." I told him as Niall came out holding five bags. Liam came out right after him with only two. They both got back to the car and started climbing in.

"Liam you are driving the rest of the way." I told him as I started climbing out.

"I thought you wanted to drive there." Liam told me.

"I did but Harry wants to cuddle with me so you two are sitting up front while Harry and I are in the back."

"Fine. Come on Niall let's get on the road again." Niall climbed in the passenger seat after I pulled Harry out of the car. I climbed in the back and sat Harry beside me. He curled into my side and fell asleep again.

"So what all did you get Niall?" I asked him.

"I got us all a drink and some snacks. Here is a coke and some chips." He told me as he handed them to me. I opened the chips and took a drink. I shook Harry a bit to wake him up.

"What?" He asked.

"I was seeing if you were hungry." I told him.

"Yeah I am."

"Here." Niall handed him a bag of trail mix and a drink as well. We all ate while we were listening to some music.

We drove for another hour before we got to where we were going. We had talked Liam's dad into letting us stay at his families log cabin for a week. When we got there Harry was asleep again so Liam picked him up and carried him inside. When he was laid on the bed I laid beside him. I fell asleep after a while

...

"Hey how are you feeling?" I asked Harry after he came and sat on the couch beside me.

"I'm still really tired. Where are we?" He asked me.

"Well we talked to your mom a while ago and we planned a vacation for all of us. Your mom helped us with setting it up and packing your bags. We will bring all of our bags in later. Let's go get something to eat. I think Liam and Niall were cooking some food."

"How did you get my mom to agree to this?"

"We were talking about it a few days ago and she overheard and agreed with us. Then we all talked to our parents and they agreed that it would be good for us to get away for a little bit. Now come eat. Niall is going to eat it all if you don't come eat right now." Liam said as he came to get us.

We followed him into the kitchen and we saw Niall already sitting at the table with a huge pile of food on his plate. I grabbed two plates and started to pit some food on them. I handed one to Harry and placed one in front of me. I sat down and I started to eat.

"So what are we going to do tomorrow?" I asked Liam.

"Well since it is still cold how about we have a movie day and drink come hot coco." He said.

"I like that idea." Harry said. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but return his smile. We finished eating and decided to head to bed because it was getting late. I went up to the room that I was sharing with Harry and I changed into a sweat shirt and some sleep pants. I went to the bathroom before I climbed into bed. Harry climbed into the bed beside me and he curled into my side.

"Hey Lou?" He asked.

"Yes Haz?" I asked him.

"Can you please sing to me?"

"Sure. What song do you want me to sing for you."

"I don't care. I just want to hear you sing."

Blackbirds singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Blackbirds singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
you were waiting for this moment to arise

Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of a dark black night

Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of a dark black night

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

After I finished singing I saw that Harry was asleep so I turned of the light and started rubbing his arm until I started to fall asleep.