Chapter 18

Liam's pov

  I woke up on the couch and Niall was not there beside me. I looked around and saw that Harry was no longer laying with Louis so I assumed that the two of them went up to Harry's room. I went up the stairs and I heard them talking. I got close enough to hear what they were saying.

     "Hey it's you decision and I am sure Lou will support your decision even if he does not agree with it. He loves you Harry and he always will." I heard Niall tell Harry

  I knew that I should not be listening to their conversation but I wanted to know what was going on with Harry and I wanted to see if Harry would tell Niall why he ran out of the ice cream shop earlier.

  "I don't want Lou to know because he will think that I have given up. That is not true. I have been fighting for so long and I am sick and tired of fighting. Everyone is always telling me that I am strong and that I can get through this but I don't think that I am string enough to get through this. I  hate always feeling weak and sick. I also want to stop with the treatment because I hate how people have been judging me because I am sick. Everyone looks at me with so much pity when they find out that I have cancer. They all start to treat me different because I am sick and I hate it. I am so tired of people of people acting like I am going to die at any minute." I tell him.

  After I hear Harry say that I accidentally gasp out loud and I know they heard me because they stopped talking. I turned and ran out of his house. I needed to go somewhere to clear my head. I walked to the park and started swinging until my phone started ringing. I checked it and it was Niall. I declined the call and put my phone back in my pocket.

  I can not believe that is how Harry has been feeling. When he was talking to Niall he sounded so upset. I was mad at myself for not noticing that he was really feeling like that. I feel my phone go off and it was a message from Harry.

  Harry: I know that you heard Niall and my conversation. Please don't tell him. I don't want him to know because he will be really upset by it.

  Me: I won't tell him. I am so sorry that is how you have been feeling about this.

  Harry: It's fine I have not told anyone about it mot even my mom. I was only telling Niall because I wanted to tell someone about it and he was the only other one up.

  Me: You could have woken me up if you needed someone to talk to. If you ever need someone to talk to you can always come tell me. I don't care if I am asleep you can wake me up.

  Harry: I know but I didn't wake Niall up. He came into the bathroom while I was getting sick this morning and we were talking about Nick and what he said then I told him that. How about you come back to my house Lou is asking where you are and I don't want to tell him that you heard our conversation and left because then he will want to know what we were talking about and u am not ready to tell him yet.

  Me: okay I will grab some food on my way home and you can tell him that I went to grab us all some breakfast

  Harry: Okay I will tell him that.

  I grabbed us all some breakfast and I went back to Harry's house. When I got inside I found Harry and Niall sitting on the couch watching friends on the tv.

  "Hey where is Lou?" I asked them.

  "We went into the kitchen muttering something about his hand itching." Niall said nit even bothering to look away from the tv.

  I walked into the kitchen and I found Louis trying to shove the end of a wooden spoon in his cast. I raised an eyebrow at him as I set the food on the table. I am surprised that Nikal has not came in demanding food yet.

  "What are you doing Lou?" I asked him pulling food out if the bags.

  "My hand is itching an I am trying to scratch it but this is not working." He Huff's at me.

  "Well maybe if you did not punch someone in the face so hard that you broke your hand then you would not have that on your hand not would you."

  "Yeah. Yeah what ever. I was just defending Hazza." He tells me and Harry and Niall come running in the kitchen. They both grab some food and run out if the kitchen again.

  "Umm Lou I think we lost our boyfriends. They did not even say anything to us they just ran in here for food than ran out again." I tell Louis who was still trying to scratch his hand.

  "Nah they will be back when they want something." Lou said giving up on scratching his hand.

  We grabbed our food and went into the living room to watch some friends with Niall and Harry. I saw Harry take some of Niall's breakfast and tried to grab some as well but he slapped my hand away.

  "What so Harry get to steal your food but I don't?" I asked.

  "Yes he does because I like Harry better than you." He told me. I put my hand on he chest and acted like I was hurt.

  "Wow I feel loved. I am the one who got up and went to buy it for you."

  "I know but I still love Harry more." He told ne and turned back to the tv.

  "Louis get your boyfriend. He is stealing my boyfriend." I told Louis but he didn't answer me. I looked over at him and he had fallen back asleep. Typical louis.