Chapter 22

Harry's pov

  I woke up laying next to Louis with is arms wrapped around me. I had a headache but I did not want to wake him up so I got out from under his arm and went into the bathroom to get some medicine for my headache. I went back into his room and saw that it was 9. I decided to wake Louis up.

  "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." I shouted jumping on the bed. He groaned and pushed me off the bed. I hit the floor with an oof.

   "Oww Lou. That hurt why did you push me off the bed." I yelled getting up off the floor. He rolled over and looked at me with wide eyes. He jumped out of the bed and dragged me into the bathroom.

  "I am so sorry Hazza I did not mean to hurt you." He said as he grabbed a wash cloth.

  "What do you mean by that?" I asked him. I looked in the mirror and I saw a small cut on my cheek from where I hit the ground. Louis pressed the washcloth to my cheek. There was a knock on the door.

  "Hey I heard yelling and a thump I wanted to make sure you two are okay." I heard Liam say through the door.

  "Yeah we are fine. I was trying to wake up Lou and he pushed me off the bed then he freaked out that I scratched my cheek." I told Liam. He opened the door and I saw Niall and Louis mom standing behind him.

  "I am fine. It's just a little cut on my cheek. We don't have to have a party here in the bathroom." I joked and everyone laughed.

  "We just wanted to make sure you were okay. It sounded like you hit the ground hard." Louis mom said.

  "Mom he said he was fine." Louis told his mom.

  "Okay. When you two are done up here come down to the kitchen I made you some breakfast." His mom said walking away. Niall and Liam followed her. We staid in the bathroom for ten more minutes before the cut on my cheek stopped bleeding. Louis placed a bandaid over it then we went into the kitchen and Louis mom was fighting Niall to save us some pancakes.

  "Finally you two are down here. Niall was trying to eat all of the pancakes and it was getting hard to stop him from eating them all." Louis mom said slapping Niall's hand away from the two plates beside her. He pouted before Liam put a pancake off his plate onto Niall's.

  "So what are we going to do today?" Liam asked.

  "Well Harry's mom has asked me to go over there around eleven thirty so that I can help her get everything set up. You boys can come help if you want to." Louis mom said.

  "Yeah we can all come help set it up. Until then how about we watch some movies." Liam said. We all agreed and went to the living room to watch some christmas movie. Before we knew it we were walking over to my house to start setting up for our christmas party.

  "Happy birthday Louis." My mom told him. She handed him the present that she had gotten for him. I pulled away from Louis and ran up to my room to grab his present from me. I went back down and handed it to him.

  "Hazza you did not have to get me anything for my birthday. You being here is a gift in its self." He told me.

  "Just open it Lou." I told him. He opened it and his mouth opened when he saw what I got him. It was a necklace that had both of our initials on it. He attacked me with a hug then made me put it on him.

  "I love it so much Harry. Thank you." He told me. We helped our moms set up for the party and everyone started to show up. We listened to christmas music and sang along to it before my mom decided to start playing a few games.

  "Okay we are going to play guess the picture. We are going to split into two groups. The kids and the adults." My mom said.

  Us kids ended up beating the adults fifteen to ten. We plaid a few more games before we handed out the presents we got for each other. I gave Liam the notebook that I got for him and I gave Niall the soccer ball that had his favorite team on it. Louis decided that he wanted to wait till tomorrow before he got his present from me.

  "This party was so much fun. Thank you all for coming." My mom told the guests as they started to leave.

  We all helped my mom clean up the mess that was left over. It took us about an hour to get everything cleaned up. By the time we were done cleaning it was almost midnight so Louis and his mom ended up staying the night at our house. I was so excited about being able to spent Christmas day with Lou.