Chapter Two: Sleeping Beauty

We were walking towards where Claude was and secretly I was excited since he's such a handsome man in the web-toon but I bet he's definitely hotter in real life. We were walking by a huge mirror in which I happen to glance at myself before walking forward-7

What the fuck.

I immediately went back to the mirror and stared at 'me'.

"I-is this me?" I said. Athanasia came next to me and smiled.

"Yes. You're very beautiful, Stella!" She said.

Back in my world i had normal black hair and hazel-yellowish eyes. Now-

I had beautiful silky midnight black that was long until my lower back and glowing golden eyes like pure gold with flawless skin

Mother f-

If I looked like this in my world-

I'D ALREADY BE MARRIED AND A MODEL BITCH!

"Oh my god, If only I could marry myself." I said twirling to have a good look of myself. I saw Felix blush and look away whilst Athanasia smiled.

"I love your eyes. They remind me of-"

"Gold?" I smirked. She giggled.

"Yes."

"Alright alright. I'll look at myself later. For now let's see his majesty."

Felix opened the door to reveal a huge master bedroom with royal shit. Oh my god wow that bed is humungous. Thebes was like double king bed.

My eyes landed on the cursed emperor who was sleeping sound fully on the bed. Wow. He was definitely much more handsome in real life. I knelt down and stared at his sleeping face.

"He looked peaceful. Is he getting better then?"

"Since you mentioned Jeannette and the past emperor's curses. Lucas has a better magic cure for daddy."

"That's good. It's obvious cause his face now only looks like a normal person sleeping." I said, poking his cheek.

"Thank you, Lady Stella." Felix bowed. I smiled.

"Your welcome. How long does Lucas think it'll take for him to wake up?"

"12 days maximum." Felix replied. I nodded and looked back at Claude.

"How about his memory loss?"

"Lucas is working on that." Athanasia said. I sighed.

"Okay then. I hope you don't mind me asking but can I have sewing equipment and fabric? Since I'm going to be bored here, might as well recreate my designs." I said.

I saw Athansia's eyes lit up. She squealed.

"And the modern ones?!"

"Yessir. You do have mannequins right?" I asked hesitantly. Athanasia nodded and I sighed in relief. I clapped my hands together and smirked.

"Let's get to work."

For the nest 12 days, I had a lot of fun recreating designs and making new old time dresses since I don't have to worry about the cost. I gladly made Athanasia the clothes she wanted to wear from the original world.

I met Lilly and god she's an angel! I made her and Felix outfits of modern world and their own world.

Athanasia gave me my own office room. I had four mannequins, a board, papers, fabrics, needles and etc. It was like paradise for someone like me. I was told by Athanasia that the word came out for me being the greatest designer in the palace. I loved it. I soon made my own outfits for; work, sleep and daily outfits.

I will never wear a corset. That shit will be the reason for my death. I mostly wear suits or pants with a long sleeve shirt layers with a shirt. Classic.

But I do wear dresses form my era and the ones I like. Such as pirate style. Cinderella style. Beauty and the best style. Sun dresses. Prom dresses. Etc.

I was sketching a new style of dress. I was planning to make a puffy dress with the back showing and no straps. Suddenly my office doors opened and Felix barged in. He was panting and sweat was dripping form his forehead.

"What the f-"

°TO BE CONTINUED. IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE°