Chapter Fifty Six: THE END

Claude was now at the age of 76. Athanasia was pregnant with her third child. Anthony was married to Aria. Adela and Carlos were now fiancés. Saturn was single but his best friend, Ophelia, were each other's love interest.

The Late Emperor Claude was in his bed. His children around him, Felix and Lily were at an old age as well. His golden hair was now grey, wrinkles on his face, his health decreasing as he aged.

Athanasia held his hand, tears in her eyes. Anthony beside her with am upset face, his shoulders trembling. Adela and Saturn by the other side of Claude's bed, tears in their eyes. Claude's grandchildren were on his bed asking why he was tired. Anthony and Aria were expecting a child as well.

They knew Claude's life was withering away and they couldn't do anything about except be with him in his moments. Claude smiled warmly at his family. All thanks to a woman he loved so much her received a family one that h never thought could have. He knew his love was waiting for him. The moon shining on him, moonlight kissing his skin.

"Daddy... ." Athanasia sobbed, holding his hand on her face. Anthony's face was obvious that he was holding back tears- which he was failing on. Leo rubbing his back, his one tears falling down since Claude was like an Uncle to him. Adela and Saturn by his side as they held on to him. Felix looking down on his childhood best friend, never had he thought he'd outlive him but he knew he'll see him again. In another life time.

"Now, my love." The sweet voice whispered. Claude said his last words-

"Thank you all for giving me the life I never thought I 'd have... I Love you all ... ."

With that he drew his last breathe and his jeweled eyes closed. His hand falling from Athanasia.

"Grandpa?"

"Daddy?!"

"Dad!"

Lycra's contract was done. Now two souls will be reunited. In another life.

The kingdoms mourned for the departure of the late emperor. Emperors and Empresses from other empires came to the funeral. The nobles and commoners as well. They held a giant funeral. Placing his grave next to Stella's. Flowers everywhere, everyone in black. It was a devastating sight.

Athanasia had her third child months later who looked exactly like her. Platinum blonde hair and jeweled eyes. Naming him Damian.

Anthony had his first child, a cute little boy who had the imperial jeweled eyes and Aria's blonde hair. For his father, he named him Claude De Alger Obelia the second.

Felix and Lilly had reached their time. Felix died peacefully in his sleep at the age of 83. His wife, lily, from a cardiac arrest.

Obelia's next generation ruled the kingdom.

IN ANOTHER WORLD...

"Damn these finals will be the reason for my death!" Said a boy in red hair and black eyes.

"Stop being over dramatic. At least it's not as bad as the IGCSE." Answered a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes.

"You're so mean, William!" The red head whined.

"Get over it, Jonathan." William said.

The two boys walked outside their class to the principles office.

"Ah! William! Just the boy I was looking for."

"Favoritism huh?" Jonathon mumbled. William snorted.

"As being the schools council president and ... (sighs) Jonathon being the vice-president. I need you both to send flyers for out school. Also I'll give you a good amount of money to upgrade the classes, William."