Chapter Twenty-three: Love Making

"The hell you are after making me needy." Stella pressed her lips to his and she felt fireworks.

WARNING! SMUT!

Claude reacted almost a second later and wrapped his arms around her waist and eagerly kissed back. Their lips moved in sync and they felt as if stars were dancing around them. They pulled away just to breathe before going back to kissing.

Stella felt Claude unzip her dress in which she helped him. The dress fell on the floor, leaving Stella in her underwear. Claude looked down and licked his lips before grabbing her thighs and scooping her up.

Stella felt her core itch and she wrapped her legs around Claude's waist and kissed him. Her hands traveling down his chest and unbuttoning his shirt. Stella moaned and Claude took the chance to enter her mouth. He tasted every bit of her as he dominated his tongue on hers. He bit her bottom lip causing Stella to whimper.

I wonder what other sounds she can make. Claude thought as he smirked.

He walked to her bed and laid her down as he took off his shirt, freeing himself from the hotness around him. Stella bit her lip as he watched him strip down. His abs and biceps made her gulp.

Claude sat on the bed and pulled Stella on his lap as he brought his lip to her neck. Biting and licking the exposed skin he always wanted to taste. Stella gasped when he bit her and she arched her neck giving Claude more access. Claude found a sensitive spot on her neck which made Stella moan in pleasure. Claude's hand went to her bra and he easily took it off with one swift of a hand.

Claude looked at her breasts and he immediately took on of her nipples and began sucking it. Stella placed her hand on her mouth as she tried to suppress her moans but failed. She then began to ride her core on his knee and she felt hotter by the second. Claude made sure to leave marks all over her neck and breasts before laying her down on the bed and enjoyed with the look of her breathless.

The marks made him feel pleased that they will be visible and everyone will know she was his. Claude hovered over her and said in a husky voice to her ear.

"You hearts beating fast ... good." He nibbled her ear.

"But I'm gonna make it beat faster."

Stella gasped when she felt Claude's cold hands on her stomach and waist. Going down her hips as he kissed her delicate body. He then went to her inner thighs and kissed them. Stella twitched her legs but Claude held on to them firmly.

So sensitive. He thought.

Claude looked at Stella who was panting and her face all flustered from the action. He placed his finger on her panties and said.

"I'll be taking them off ... okay?"

Stella nodded and hid her face with her hands. Claude took off her panties and groaned at her fresh and pink core. He could see it was already moist which made him chuckle.

"Already wet for me, Estella."

"S-shut up- A-ahh!" Stella archer her back when she felt Claude devour her core.

Not giving her a break, Claude tasted every bit of her and smelled the heavenly scent. It was addicting. He wanted more and more. He even bit gently on her flaps which made Stella moan loudly.

"C-claude! I'I'm gonna-"

Stella had her first orgasm in a few years and it felt amazing. Claude smirked and tasted her orgasm and loved it.

Tears were forming in Stella's eyes and the feeling of pleasure never stopped and her body felt hot. Claude felt himself get harder by every second so he immediately thrusted a finger into Stella.

"C-Claude! A-ah!" Stella gasped. Her tears running. She started to squirm away. Claude placed his hand on her stomach and held her firmly as he fucked her with his finger. Stella had her second orgasm and in which Claude knelt down and tasted it again. Little by little he would add another finger and stretched her to make her ready.

Stella's moans filled the room as she cried. Claude kissed her hand before taking out his fingers and letting Stella breathe. She panted and hid her face.

"Claude ... ." She breathed out. She looked at him and her face reddened.

He was huge. Stella panicked.

"C-claude, I-I don't it'll f-"

She was silenced by him kissing her, her legs parted when he hovered over her. Stella was distracted by the kiss and so Claude thrusted his member inside of her. Stella gasped and screamed but Claude swallowed her scream in kisses. Stella's tears increased and she whimpered. Claude pulled away and kissed her tears away.

He did not move and let Stella get used to him before moving. He patiently let Stella breathe as he kissed her reassuringly.

"You ... can move now." Stella breathed out. Claude nodded and slowly thrusted back and in. Stella gripped the sheets.

Claude thrusted and Stella moaned. Soon the pain turned into pleasure as claude increased his pace. Every thrust, Claude grunted and Stella moaned. He felt Stella tighten around him which made him go insane and go faster.

"CLAUDE!"

"ESTELLA!"

After minutes they had their orgasm and Claude lied down next to Stella. He pulled the covers over them and Stella snuggled to his chest. She kissed his neck and bit him.

END OF SMUT!

"Pay back." She whispered. Claude chuckled and rubbed her back. He kissed her head and whispered.

"I love you."

Stella froze but she melted in him as tears fell down her face and said.

"I love you too... ."

The newly lovers slept into each other's arms.

The next morning...

"THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

°YEEEE THIS MADE ME TAKE BREAKS IN BETWEEN SO I COULD BREATHE! LMAO! VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!° 😉