Chapter One; let's fix this

"I will not say a word until I see Princess Athanasia and talk to her." I said with stubbornness of level 1000. The Crimson Knight Felix Robane glared at me with his silver eyes. I simply stared back at him with a bored expression.

"How do I know you won't harm her?"

"Are you blind? I have no weapon. Besides. I have a way to save his majesty." I smirked. Felix's eyes widened.

"How do you-"

"Do you want your Emperor to get better or not? Better think fast before I change my mind, Crimson Knight." I said, placing my arm on the couch's back with my leg over the other.

"... fine."

About 20 minutes later the doors opened and I saw Athanasia in her badass empress dress. I smile. She looked so cool. I stood up and respectfully bowed and placed my hand on my chest.

"Greetings your highness."

"You may be seated." She said. We both sat down facing each other with Felix behind her.

"It would be for the better if your knight leaves us."

"Why?"

"Trust me you'll thank me later." I shrugged. Athanasia looked at Felix and he nodded. He hesitantly left the room.

"Finally. Sheesh he needs a vacation." I said. Athanasia frowned.

"Listen. I come from a different world. The modern twenty first century." I said. Her eyes widened.

"And I know you were reborn here in the novel you read 'lovely princess'." I continued.

"Y-you-"

"Wait. Where I come from. You and everything you have gone through is a web-toon. A manga. Remember what those are?"

She nodded, her face still shocked.

"Welp. I know what happened. And. I know what really happened to your dad and I am here to help." I smiled. Athanasia didn't say anything but I saw her tears welling up. My eyes softened and walked to her. Hugging her.

"It's fine. Everything will be just fine. I promise." I soothed her. She cried into my chest and we stayed like that for a while.

She pulled away and looked at me.

"What's the price?"

"Nothing honesty. I'm stuck here so might as well fix things here. Also your dad is pretty hot-"

"NO! DO NOT SAY THAT!" Athanasia covered he rears, her face red. I smirked.

"You can't deny he's a hot piece of meat." I shrugged. She still covered her ears. I laugh.

"So." I said seriously.

"Here's what's happening."

I told her everything about Jeannette having the curse and being the source of Claude's illness. Her uncle, Claude's brother aka Anastasius is also trying to kill him. The reason for Duke Roger Alpheus to speak out was because he was being mind controlled. I suggested keeping Jeannette away and killing Anastasius. I don't know when Claude will wake up since it wasn't updated that much yet.

She was shocked and angry. She will definitely fix things now. Athanasia sent me to a royal guest room and it was very petty. Like something you'd see in Pinterest. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes.

Why does this feel so unreal but yet so real at the same time? I nuzzled to the comfy pillow and took a nap.

"M'LADY?! MY LADY WAKE UP!"

"AAAAHHHH!" I screamed as I jumped from the bed and landed on the floor. My heart was beating so fast. I look up to see Felix and Athanasia with wide eyes staring at me.

"Did someone die or did the sun explode? WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT?!"

"You weren't responding!" Felix said.

"Bro ever heard of deep napping?! Jesus! Oh my god my heart." I placed my hands on my chest and breathed deeply. I looked up with a glare.

"What was so important that you barged in a woman's room like Satan came on earth?"

"Lucas found a way to make daddy better and it's true that the Duke is being brainwashed." Athanasia said.

"... that's it? That's literally it? Athanasia. Felix. Look me in the eye."

They stared at me sheepishly. I groaned and stood up. Fixing my clothes.

"So." I clapped my hands and said.

"Can I see the Emperor?"

°HOPE YOU ENJOYED! PLEASE LIKE IF YOU DID!°