Chapter Forty-Seven: The fight

Both of them knew nothing will be okay.

"HOW DARE YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME?!"

"I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO WORRY! LIKE RIGHT NOW!"

"WHY WOULDN'T I WORRY ABOUT THE FACT YOU AND OUR CHILD ARE AT RISK OF DEATH?!"

"BECAUSE OF THIS! THIS FIGHTING!"

"I HAD THE RIGHT TO KNOW!"

"AND THEN WHAT?! ASK GOD TO FIX IT?!"

"I WOUDL'VE FOUND A SOLUTION!"

Claude found out the worse way possible. He over heard of her condition from Lucas and Athanasia's discussion. He had marched and roared at Stella on if it was true and why she had hid it from him. It was overwhelming when he discovered she wasn't from their world. He stupid because it made sense. Her way of manners, personality, actions, thoughts and lack of knowing this world. It all made sense. He felt deceived but that wasn't what he cared for-

The thought of losing another loved on was terrifying. Her survival was close to zero and so were their child. This was worse than before. It was either Diana or Athanasia, his past lover chose their child. But this? He could lose both.

The two fought, screaming and yelling at each other. Adela was crying into Anthony's arms, Athanasia behind them as she tried to reassure her. It was the very first time Claude and Stella fought like this. The screams could be heard in the hallways of the palace. Felix wanted to interfere but Lily has said, they had to get it off their chest. Athanasia felt pain in her heart. The fact that Claude had to go through the same tragedy with Diana. And this time, Athanasia will feel that loss as well.

At night the two slept in separate rooms. Even though Stella would joke that Claude had to sleep on the couch. At late in the night- morning? She would place him back in bed. However this time they actually slept in separate rooms.

Days later the two did not speak to each other. They would avoid all possibilities that they would see each other. It was horrible. Even though they were mad at each other, deep down they wanted to hold the other.

A full three weeks later Stella have had enough. She had marched to Claude's office, Felix and tried to calm her down but she didn't care. She busted the doors open and it surprised Claude.

"You sick mother fucker." She spat out angrily. Claude felt chills go down his spine. His wife marched to him, her hand hit the tablet. She reached out her hand and grabbed Claude's collar and brought his face close to hers and-

SLAP

Felix was sure his soul left his body. May he Rest In Peace.

Claude's cheek stringed but then Stella brush his face again and kissed him. The kiss was desperate, longing, angry, sad and so much more. Without a care Claude kissed back, pulling his wife to him with his magic.

It was a mistake avoiding each other. He hated going to his bed alone, so did she. The two pulled away, Stella was crying.

"You really think I want to die? Do you think I want me and our child leave you? Claude, I didn't tell you because I was looking for anything that could help. I-"

"I apologize as well. It was immature of me to act like that."

"Yeah, you acted like a five year old." Stella stated. Claude made an unimpressed face.

"Anyways. You hot ass hole. Take me to our room."

"Your wish is my command, my empress."

You know what happened after. -_-

In the morning. Finally the children saw the two come to breakfasts together. They were overjoyed and finally it felt like a normal day. Stella and Lucas were looking for ways to make sure her child could survive.

It would be a lie that Stella wasn't scared of death. She was but the fact that she'll take her child with her was horrifying. She wanted her child to live a long life with their family.

As Stella summed through ancient books. She came across an interesting topic and so she read the whole thing. Goddess Tyche, a Greek goddess of chance, fate and fortune. If one has true intentions she can grant a wish or change of ones fate. Her location was tough to find but Stella won't let that stop her.

For months she did every single possible way to get there, without telling Claude of course. Soon enough she was in a carriage off to the middle of the enchanted forest. Now 8 month pregnant, on her way to save her child.

"Your majesty, we'e arrived."

"Thank you, Kurt. You may stay here until I'm done."

"But his majesty ordered-"

"I am fully capable of handling myself. Besides my magic will inform you if anything happens. So please, all of you, stay here."

"... yes, your majesty." The guards bowed.

Stella smiled, she then walked to wear her mana compass was telling her to go. Eventually the compass was spinning like crazy, so she stopped. Lucas told her that once a mana compass was doing this it meant there is a huge amount of mana stored somewhere. Apparently it was so powerful that it would cause any mana device to lose control.

"Here were are, I guess. Don't worry, baby. Mommy will make everything right ... I hope."

°Any guesses what will happen? Leave a vote if you liked it!°