Chapter Fifteen: Golden

There is no magic in my world- but then how did I get here? She thought. She shook her head.

"Never needed it anyway. But I never knew I had magic up till now so this information is as new to me as it is to you." She said taking a bite of her cheesecake.

"I see. Well we need to test your magic since it's near as strong as the Emperor we need to make sure you keep it under control."

"Alright." Stella nodded.

After that Stella had to stay in bed and everyday her bandages were changed, putting cream on her wound to make sure it doesn't scar. Claude stayed with her everyday. He would do his work in the same room as Stella. There is no way he's going to let her out of his sight.

Until this day.

Claude was so focused with his work that he didn't notice Stella stood up from her bed and sneaked behind him. She surprised him by placed her arms around his neck and giving him a back hug.

"Glaring at the papers won't do you any good, your highness." She giggled. Claude frowned.

"You shouldn't be walking."

"I feel like my body is screaming at me to move around. Besides it's a week already! I'm bored."

"Not my problem. Go back to bed."

"Your the princesses dad not my dad."

Claude's eye twitched.

"I never said that."

"You're acting like one."

"You're quite bold."

"So I have been told."

"You have the nerve to come this close to me."

"Says Mister. Barge-in-women's-room-without-permission."

"You're still mad about that?"

"Nope cause I'll never forget it." Stella then placed her hand on his eyes and said.

"Close your eyes for me, my emperor." She said softly. Claude felt hypnotized by her voice and so he did. Stella tilted his head back so she could see his face. She took of her hands and placed them both on the side of his head.

She smiled and said.

"Thank you for everything, darling." Then kissed his forehead.

(I drew this and , BOI, i love it myself)

Claude felt mesmerized from the action. My emperor. He liked the way she said it. Her hands massaged his head and he melted to Stella. He leaned back but stopped by the chair. He frowned.

"Will you let this common woman ease your head on the bed, my emperor?" She asked. Claude hummed. He opened his eyes and for the first time since years he thought.

Beautiful.

Claude stood up and he felt Stella pushing him gently to the bed. He obeyed and sat down on the bed. Stella had the pink dress of the shoulder, showing her delicate collarbone. The dress was until her knees and showed her smooth legs. Stella went behind him and pulled his head to her lap.

Claude stared at her golden shimmering eyes. He missed them. Those calm and reassuring eyes were gone for almost a month and now he admires them. Stella was smiling softly and she gently began to massage his head. It felt good so he closed his eyes.

He missed her.

He missed her soft skin of hers. Her gentle voice. Her calm aura.

She was the opposite of Diana.

So why did he fell for her?-

Wait.

Fell for her?! Claude gulped.

Ever since she came Claude was used to her presence. She wasn't free spirited like Diana was. She was rather-

Committed and involved.

Opposite.

Stella started to sing softly.

"You're alone, you're on your own, so what?
Have you gone blind?
Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours?
Glass half empty, glass half full
Well either way you won't be going thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again

You don't get what all this is about
You're too wrapped up in your self doubt
You've got that young blood, set it free

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king

There's method in my madness
There's no logic in your sadness
You don't gain a single thing from misery
Take it from me

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again"

Claude felt a rush of soothing mana flow through him, drifting him to sleep. Stella looked around, her eyes widened.

Around her was flowing waves of golden shimmers that filled the room. She felt relaxed but her mind was in a panic.

"W-what?"

"Let's see what type of magic you have." She turned and saw Lucas in his adult form.

"Lucas?"

°AAAHHHH I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!°