Reaction to my story

I got a request from one of my fans that I should write r exactions of the reborn versions of Claude, Felix, Lily and Stella/Diana; William, Jonathon, Lia and Katherine to 'Suddenly I became the Emperors Empress'. So I gave it a try.

I have no idea how to write a reaction story so I'm sorry if this is bad but I gave it a try and tired well ... good or bad depends on you my beloved fans. However this will be the last thing that I'd do for this story because I'd like to finish off my other three stories as well.

Please checkout:

-If that child split into Two.

-Together we will conquer the World

-Suddenly I became the Emperors Mother

All in my account.

Katherine was on Jonathon's back as they played video games in Jonathon's house. Lia was making lasagna as William prepared the drinks and set them on the table. It was summer and they graduated from 11th grade and after doing IGCSE's. The four made plans and hung out whole month of June. Their parents were friends so they could go to each other's houses whenever they wanted and even ask each other to go out last minute.

"Ha! I won again!" Katherine fist bumped the air as she grinned at Jonathon who groaned.

"I swear you're using cheat codes!" He glared.

"You said that ten times by now and I proved I am not cheating. I am a video game god!" Katherine laughed. Jonathon flipped her off.

"Kate can you help me? I'm scared to take out the lasagna, it's too hot." Lia said.

"Sure." Katherine got up and wore gloves. She easily took out the against and placed it on the table. Slicing them into square pieces.

"Mmmm. That smells good." Jonathon sniffed. William smacked his head.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

"Don't get too close or you'll dirty the lasagna."

"You-"

POP

Jonathon disappeared. The three froze.

"What the fuck?" Katherine said.

POP

Lia disappeared. William flinched and immediately ran next to Katherine.

"What's happening-"

POP

"KATHERINE?!"

POP

Hehehe. Let the games begin.

The four were in a big room, placed on a very comfortable couch. A huge screen that could pass for the theatre's was in front of them. They freaked out and looked around.

"WHERE ARE WE?!"

"HOW DID WE GET HERE?!"

"GET BEHIND ME- JONATHON YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE GIRLS WITH ME!"

"THEN PROTECT ME TOO!"

"WHY YOU-"

"Now, now let's calm down." I clapped my hands as I appeared in front of them. The four stared at me and Katherine asked.

"Who're you?"

"Your creator." I smiled.

"As in ... god? I didn't know god was a teenage girl." Jonathon asked. I laughed.

"No, no. I am a normal human being but I created you in my mind."

"... I still don't get it."

"You don't really exits because you're just fictional characters that I made in my mind." I explained.