Chapter Fifty Five: Time Flies

"I will, mom. I promise you, I will."

With that Empress Athanasia was ready for anything.

Athanasia found the notebook that Stella mentioned in the letter and she recognized since Stella always had it around. It was filled with scribbles, pointers, numbers and a few sentences. She read all of them and by far she was impressed on how Stella picked up the littlest things and made it seem so simple. After that she had her Empress duties to go to.

The years passed Athanasia married Lucas. The letter Stella wrote for her wedding day made her cry instantly. Surprisingly Stella had a letter for Lucas as well. They're wedding day was just as beautiful as Athanasia dreamt off. The dress Stella had drawn was made well and with extra care, she looked dazzling.

 The dress Stella had drawn was made well and with extra care, she looked dazzling

(Found on Pinterest)

Claude walked her down the aisle and there is no way was he going to admit he had a few tears running down his cheek. Anthony had the rings looking dashing as always from his good looks. 😏 Adela and Beatrice were both adorable in their flower dresses. Saturn in the middle of them in awe at his sister.

After the vows Lucas and Athanasia were now husband and wife, now Obelia had an Emperor. Athanasia felt Stella's presence next to her, hugging her tightly as she whispered.

"Congratulations, my daughter. You've reached your happily ever after."

Now Obelia was one of the most powerful empires in the whole continent. With Obelia's magic and the magic of the greatest magician. They had the strongest amount of mana.

The years went by and slowly Claude was showing his age. Anthony De Alger Obelia and Leo Robane became the greatest knights in Obelia and earned the title by Empress Athanasia when they were attacked by an enemy empire. After all, they were trained by the crimson red knight, Felix. Claude couldn't have been more proud of his son that now. Anthony may or may have not developed feelings for a certain lady, Aria.

Adela grew up beautifully and followed her mothers foot steps. Owning her own business of fashion lines. From an early age she showed interest in drawing dresses, outfits, suits and etc. Claude praised her for having her mothers interest and encouraged her to continue it. Beastie eyes Robane also became her partner in the business. the two became the most fashionable ladies in Obelia and a few empires. The second princess had a crush on Emperor Callisto's son as well.

Saturn's destiny and fate were beyond this world. (How to train your dragon is one of my favorite movies of all time) The empire had been attacked by wild dragons. They were all known to man except on, The Night Fury. Never has it been seen or caught so there were no records of it. Saturn took it upon himself at the age of 14 and tamed the wild beast. Somehow Saturn could understand them. The empire was saved by the youngest imperial family who had tamed all of the dragons by simply not acting bashfully or with violence.

Saturn had a unique talent, understanding animals and beasts. Across the continent he was known as 'the beast tamer'. Although he would like to call himself a 'the beast trainer' since he trains the beasts of all kind to become more civilized.

The Night Fury that became his best friend was named Eclipse. He had midnight black body and shining golden eyes. As if fate, the two were meant to become one. So Saturn made friends all over the continent and owned a big land almost as if it could've been a kingdom, for dragons and humans.

Saturn introduced a great dragon to his older brother Anthony. A dragon that could fire blasts of mana beams that could kill in an instant. Black body and blue eyes and its pupils were white. Anthony tamed the beats and named the female dragon, Mare.

Leo tamed a fierce dragon that fire blasted a strong heated of fire, bribing anything and anyone in its grasps. Leo named the male dragon, Spitfire. Classic, huh?

Claude praised all of his children for the accomplishments they have done. So did Felix and Lily. Proud of what they have grown to be and they were sure Diana/Stella was proud as well.

Then a day came. A full day for the night. Everyone had dressed in dark colors and lit up lanterns to the skies at night. The imperial family as well as the Robane family came as well. All in the color of the night. Dresses and clothes had stars on them that lit up.

Everyone had lanterns in their arms. Once it was midnight. The skies lit up and the stars were shining the brightest. The white moon pure and beautiful the northern lights filled the sky and Obelia celebrated the night. Everyone let go of their lanterns and watched them dance in the night sky.

Claude watched the sky and closed his eyes. His children were dancing and celeb training with the others and somehow he felt a calming presence.

"You did well, my love."

"We did well." Claude corrected in a whisper. He heard a giggle and a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll be waiting for you."

"It won't be long. We'll be reunited."

The years had passed and Claude was reaching his limit. Athanasia and Lucas had three children. Their oldest, a beautiful girl with Lucas's black hair and the imperial jeweled eyes. Naming her, Estella. Then they had a boy with Athanasia's platinum blonde hair and red jeweled eyes. Naming him Athan.

Anthony became the commander/captain of the knights and guards. Leo became the co-captain/vice commander of the guards.

Adela and Beatrice's business grew in multiple empires becoming the top clothes industrial in the continent.

Saturn traveled the world with his dragon and friends to tame other beasts and free them. His wish was to make the beasts and humans live one peace.

Claude was now at the age of 70. Athanasia was pregnant with her third child. Anthony was married to Aria. Adela and Carlos were now fiancés. Saturn was single but his best friend, Ophelia, were each other's love interest.

°I am sad to say that soon this story will be finished. I love you all and thank you for joining me in this great journey°