Chapter Forty-Two: Shall We?*

"I'll make her rice porridge when we reach-"

BOOM

"AAAHHHH!"

"WAAAAAHHHHH!"

"STELLA!"

"DAD!?"

"ANTHONY!"

"MUM- AAAAHHHH!"

"SHIT! GRAB ME!"

"WAAAAHHH WAAAAHHHHHHH!"   

Their carriage were suddenly falling from a cliff. Stella immediately held Antony and Claude grabbed her and Adela out. With Stella and Claude's magic combined they levitated in the air. The guards and horses were also levitated in the air.

Claude grit his teeth and looked up. Who dared to hurt his family?!

"Your majesty! It's the barbaric giants!"

"Wait- WHAT?! BARBARIC WHAT WHAT?!" Stella screamed. She held Adela and Anthony close to her.

"Now's not the time for that."

They landed safely on the ground and saw that they were surrounded by barbarians. They all had what seemed like orange and yellow skin like fall and had at-least 7 feet height. Stella swore they looked like the hulk.

"Anthony, sweetie hold Adela while me and daddy deal with this."

"O-okay."

Stella walked next to Claude.

"What seems to be the issue?"

"We've had war with them for at least century."

"How did this start?"

"Apparently they had 'accidentally' ate orphans."

"... what the fu-"

"I'd appreciate if you didn't sue such language in public."

"Please, that never stops me."

"Oh, I know."

"Anyways, let's deal with them." Stella clapped her hands, a spark igniting between her fingers. Her eyes shined golden and a smirk was shown on her face.

"It's been WAY too boring lately."

Claude chuckled. His own eyes sparked blue, his mana appearing around him. The guards swords, swears and weapons were all generated with their mana's, creating a force field of a mana shield. Stella's dress turned into a combat outfit. Her hair braided, combat boots. Spandex pants and a top with gloves on. She giggled and said in a maniac tone.

"Let's dance. Shall we, good sir?"

"After you, my lady." Claude answered back in a dangerous tone.

And just like that the fight begun. Stella leaped forward and jumped on a giant. Using her rope to choke the giant. Her eyes glowed and the rope began to shrunk around the giant's neck. It slowly lost his breathe and died. Claude made mana portals and out of them came out swords, stabbing giants.

(If ya'll know the anime Fate Series, you will Gilgamesh's phantom. Imagine that but it's Claude instead)

The guards lead away the giants form Anthony and Adela, protecting them. Stella took out her bow and summoned arrows each time she shot one. The arrows would give out a whistling sound, as a show off that it has high speed. The arrows shit the giant's eyes mostly but it did shoot their body. It was very hard to harm them considering they have strong skin.

"Hey, Claude?! I have a great name for them!"

"Estella, focus!"

"Instead of just 'giants' which is pretty lame! We can call them Hulkings!"

"What?!"

"Hulkings!"

"That name sounds great, mummy!"

"Thank you, sweetie! At least SOMEONE appreciated it! Hmpf!"

"Estella, this isn't the time nor place to start a tantrum!"

"Oh, shush!"

Stella twirled around, creating mana tornado around her that caused arrows came out of it and hit the giants that tired to attack her. She sighed. She knows they won't get anywhere if they continue this. She looked up to see the cliff they fell off from and had an idea. Her eyes landed on her son.

"Anthony!"

"Yeah?!"

"Remember the story I told you called; the Avatar?!"

"You mean the boy who could control; earth, water, fire and wind!"

"That's the one! I want you to try to take you and your sister up to the cliff with the earth power!"

"But I never done it before!"

"Use your imagination! See it, then be it!"

"What nonsense are you talking about THIS time?!"

"EXCUSE ME?!"

Anthony placed his sister down on the ground and kneeled. His hand on the ground and he closed his eyes. He could feel magic circuits in the ground. Athanasia taught him that every being and every thing has mana in them. That way you can always use them, if you can connect them to yours and control it. Anthony took a deep breathe and his own mana reached the earth's mana.

With each second he connected the earth's mana circuit with his mana and his eyes flashed blue. Matching his fathers mana aura.

"Adela? Stick with me." Anthony held Adela in the crook of his arm and took a deep breathe.

"Let's go."

The ground shook, cracks were heard and it got separated. The ground lifted and Anthony peeked an eye open. A grin wad shown on his face.

"It worked! MUM IT WORKED!"

"WOOHOOO! THAT'S MY BOY! AYE, HULKY! THAT LITTLE DUDE IS MY BOY! YES! GOING THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN OF PUSHING HIM OUT OF MY-"

"ESTELLA! I SWEAR I'LLHAVE AN EARLY DEATH BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT!"

°you all should prepare for the next few chapters! ... get the tissues and please don't hate me 😊°