Chapter thirty Seven: daddy is a bully

The two toddlers were in their playroom and looked like as if they were playing as animals. Leonard had an action figure horse and Anthony had another one but a pony one. They were making adorable horse sounds and of course Athanasia came along and joined them.

Snack time was Athanasia's favorite time because the way her two little brothers eating like chipmunks were just insanely adorable. However she had to leave due to her crown princess duties.

Felix had brought Leonard to his crib for nap time whilst Anthony was running away from him. Everyone knew Felix could catch him easily but he pretend that the little prince was faster and chased after him. Claude had heard his son's laughter and peeked outside of his office door to see Anthony running with his tiny legs and a bright smile plastered on his face.

"Dada!" The boy squealed as he wrapped himself around Claude's leg-

He was short until Claude's knees and so he picked him up and adjusted him onto his chest. Felix had told him that Anthony still had energy in him so there's no way he's go for a nap but Claude simply said that he'll think of something.

He sat down on his chair and watched his son playing with them hem of his robe and seemed to be entertained. He scoffed and placed Anthony on the floor and stared at him. Anthony sadly pouted and raised his hands making grabby hands.

"Uppy! Uppy!" Claude shook his head and said.

"You need to learn to be calm and patient, Anthony. We can't have a troublemaker as a prince now can we?" He said coldly.

Anthony stared at him and his lips started to tremble and his eyes were watering. Claude instantly regretted his decision because-

"WAAAAHHH! MWA-MWAAAA!!!"

Shit. Claude thought as he immediately scooped Anthony in his arms and tried to soothe him but its already too late.

MEANWHILE

"My mommy senes are tingling." Stella said as she placed her book aside. Athanasia gave her a confused look and asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Hmm, I'll go check up on Tony. Finish the paragraph then we'll solve the questions together."

"Okay, mom."

Stella then disappeared in a puff of golden smoke. She teleported to where Anthony was, how does she know where he is? She casted a spell on Athanasia, Lucas, Anthony, Leonard, Lily, Felix and Claude when she needed to find them. For protection also.

She saw a crying Anthony in Claude's arms as he tried to soothe him and he looked nervous and regretful so it means-

"Claude, my darling. Care to explain why my son is crying?" Her voice sharp as a sword and cold as an ice storm. Claude tensed up and he looked at his wife and said.

"Well you see-"

"MWA-MWAA! DADA BULLY MWE!" Anthony's arms were stretched out to his mother as he cried. Stella walked up to him and gently placed Anthony in her arms as he snuggled to her neck. Stella smiled like the devil to Claude and said.

"You better have a good apology for him. You have 14 minutes, darling." With that she left as she used her baby voice to Anthony as she kissed his face.

"Wow, dad. Good job." Athanasia clapped behind Claude.

"How long have you been standing there, young lady?"

"Well-"

"Help me otherwise I'll ban you from going out with your friends for two weeks."

"Hey! This is you problem not mine!"

"Three weeks-"

"I shall happily help you, daddy!"

Exactly 10 minutes later Claude and Athanasia came into Anthony's room where Stella was playing with action figure with Anthony. Athanasia pushed a cart full of Anthony's favorite sweets and drinks. Stella glanced at Claude and she huffed looking away making Anthony to also look up but he also huffed and looked away as well.

Like mother, like son. Claude thought in amusement. he sat down next to Anthony who still looked away from him, Athanasia sat down next to Stella who she gently patted her head smiling at her daughter.

"Anthony, I apologize for hurting your feelings. You're a prince and can do anything you want. Go make trouble, go drive every noble insane, run around with Leonard and sniff out adventures, make me annoyed but I'll never be. And I have brought peace offerings."

Anthony glanced at the cart of sweets and drinks then at his father. He clumsily stood up and walked over to his father. The two had the same facade face as they stared at each other before Anthony crawled on his lap and hugged him saying.

"I am newer mwad at you dada." He said. Claude smiled and hugged him back.

"And I as well."

Dammit my heart. Both Stella and Athanasia thought as they grabbed their chests.

"I'm forgiven. How about you, my empress?" Claude asked looking at Stella who grinned.

"Oh darling, you're the type of person I could never stay mad at more than half an hour." She said as she kissed him tenderly. Anthony made a 'yuck' noise before eating his strawberry ice cream with drizzle fo caramel. Athanasia ate the same one and helped her bother clean his messy face.

°THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT! LEAVE A VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT!°