Chapter Thirty-eight: Life in General

As the week turned into months and months turned into years the Obelia family was better than ever. Anthony showed his mana and was as strong as Athanasia's, how did they find out?

Leonard fell into the lake that Athanasia also fell into as a child. However the lotus flowers ganged up on him and pulled him downwards. Anthony jumped in and with rage he was surrounded by swords coming through portals and it stabbed the tentacles. Anthony pulled him up and then without his knowledge his magic sturdiness him and flew to safety.

That day Lily and Felix had a heart attack with Stella trying to calm them down with Leonard couldn't breathe. Anthony had pushed his mana into his chest and Leonard coughed out all the water. The healers and Lucas said that Anthony had a lot of mana but his body seemed to handle it better than Athanasia did so he didn't need a Devine animal like Athanasia had Raven.

Leonard also showed sign of his fathers skill when he single handled assails that tried to kill Anthony in his sleep using two wooden swords and some of his magic. Anthony also got up and helped.

Both of them said that they wanted to be the best knights in the empire and claude granted their wishes with swordsmen lessons and with Felix's teaching methods. Stella and Lily reminded them to not get hurt otherwise they'll get grounded.

The boys were 4 when they started grinning and they are indeed fast learners. Little geniuses as Athanasia was.

Soon after something happened-

Again.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! I HAVE TO SHIT OUT ANOTHER RBABY?! CLLLUUUAADDDEEE! WHERE A CONDOOOOMMM!"

"YOUR HIGHNESS PLEASE!"

"IF THAT CURSE DIDN'T HIM I WILL!"

"MOM WAIT! NO!"

"NO?! WAIT TILL YOU HAVE TO PUSH OUT A BABY OUT OF YOUR VAGINA! CLAUDE DE ALGER OEBLIAAAA!!! PREPARE FOR DEATH!"

"GET HELP!"

Will she have a girl or a boy? 😏

°LEAVE A VOTE IF YO ULIKED IT!°