Chaoter Forty-One: travel

With that. Beatrice Lillian Robane was born. a girl with red hair and grey eyes, a striking resemblance to her father but her heart is all her mother.

Adela cooed as Stella changed her to a dress she prepared to visit a friend of hers. Anthony was next to her with a scowl on his face, looking a little too much like Claude. Athanasia was now a grown woman who was having-

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR?! THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY!"

"Love, it's just a date. Besides hasn't he seen you in your best and worst-"

"NOT THE POINT! THIS IS MY FIRST EVER DATE! SO I HAVE TO BE EXTRA EXTRA!"

Love crisis.

She and Lucas had their kiss next to the world tree when they were doing research on it. Feelings were confessed and a kiss was shared between the two. Of course they still didn't inform Claude otherwise-

He'll go on a murder spree.

Stella sighed as she watched Athanasia swim in her wardrobe. Thor IQ gave every dress she didn't like and a mounting of dresses was piling up. Anthony thought he was seeing a monster digging in a hole for it's offsprings.

"M-mom, I'll go err- play hang out with Leo."

"Why not stay with us?"

"Uhm-"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY BLUE DRESS WITH RUFFLES?!"

"... take your Adela with you."

"Gladly."

After two hours of Sarah using for the perfect outfit. Stella fixed Athanasia's hair with light make up on. She kissed her head and said.

"Lucas has been with you every step of hardship you went through. If a man has seen you in your best and in you worst, stayed with you. Then he's the one. He knows your worth and will definitely treat you like the Empress that you'll one day be."

"... I'm scared, I'll mess up as an Empress."

"Sweetie ... you lived with Claude and handled him. That's all the conformation you need that you're ready." Stella said with a 'are you fucking kidding me' face.

"... yeah, i thinkI'll do great."

"Yes you will. Now ... GET YOUR LITTLE ASS OUT OF HERE AND GO GO GO!"

"OW! OKAY OKAY! WOAH!"

"She's ready." Stella smile dot herself.

Stella had teleported her outside the palace and she heard a scream.

"I WASN'T READY!"

"Eh, she is."

Stella took Anthony and Adela to a carriage where Claude was waiting. Lily couldn't at toned since she had a difficult labor. Felix will stay with her and Beatrice until she's healed up.

"You've took a losing time. Where's Athanasia?" Claude asked as Stella passed Adela to his arms and answered.

"She had a tea party she had to attend to pick out her lady's in waiting." She lied smoothly.

"I see. Hello, sweetheart." Claude said to Adela who squealed at her father. Anthony sat down next to Stella. The father and son looked like a copy of each other except their hair.

"Mum?"

"Yes, love?"

"Can I sleep on you?"

"Lean over here."

Anthony scooted closer to his mother and placed his head on her chest, her arm draped over him and her hand caressing his hair. Claude placed Adela in his left arm and said quietly.

"What's so special about traveling there just because of an engagement?"

"Claude, love. Penelope is a dear friend of mine. After years of going through hardships. She finally has some peace. Her engagement with the person she loves-"

"She has horrible taste in men. Kallisto is a shi-"

"Say that word and you're doing paper work all night long."

"-horrid man."

"Leave her be."

Claude scoffed. Kallisto was going to be crowned Emperor and Penelope Eckart was going to be his bride and the Empress of the Empire. She invited Stella sine she had helped her in the past with fake Yuvvani. Claude and Kallisto were-

Frenemies to say the least. They helped each other's empires but hate each other's guts. Stella and Penelope had once stopped them from taking their fight to a forest with their magic and swords.

"I have the honor of making Penelope's wedding dress too!" Stella squealed.

"She's already to pretty but I'll make sure everyone will know she's an Empress! Hmm, lace or sparkles? Both? Fit and flair or ball gown?" Stella rambled.

Claude listened through the whole thing and just shook his head in amusement. Adela was squeaking in his arm so he looked down to see her nibbling on one of his honors medals.

"Adela' a hungry."

"How about a- oh, right." Stella looked in her her bag and took out a bottle of her milk.

"Here."

Claude fed Adela and she drank the bottle hungrily, finishing it in a few minutes. Stella gave him a napkin to wipe the dripping milk from Adela's mouth and said.

"I'll make her rice porridge when we reach-"

BOOM

°thank you all for waiting. I have my IGCSE's and they'll finish in 11th of June. For now all the hatred ones are gone except for chemistry and business. I take 6 it seems subjects; Biology, Math, Business, English, Arabic and Chemistry. I'll take physics in October/November. Did ya'll have your IGCSE? What subjects did you take if you did?°