~Christmas Special!~

*A/N Hey everyone and Merry Christmas! Here's to hoping we can all have a great one even though the circumstances really are pretty shit this year.

Just a reminder, this is a stand alone chapter so this has absolutely nothing to do with the story and you can skip right passed this if you don't want to read it.

As always, thank you for reading, commenting, voting and adding this story to your reading lists. I love you all and wish you a very merry Christmas!❤*

Eren PoV

"So, when are you gonna tell him?" Armin says randomly as we stand in the hall waiting for the Christmas celebrations to start.

I just look at him quirking an eyebrow. "I'm not, Armin. That's not gonna happen, you know it. I know it. Damn it. Even Levi knows it."

He shakes his head and rolls his eyes at me. "Shut up, it's Christmas if you don't tell him now, you never will."

"Armin, he's leaving soon on a mission and he'll be gone for months, what's the point?" I ask with a shrug.

"Exactly! That's the point! If you don't do it now and something happens you'll never know what could have happened."

"I don't know, Armin." I turn away, looking around the room. It had been completely dressed up for Christmas, a large Christmas tree stood in the middle of the room with tinsel and baubles all over. The rest of the room was covered in garlands, lights, tinsel and other various Christmas decorations.

"Come on, Eren. What have you got to lose?" He says placing a hand softly on my arm.

"What haven't I got to lose?" I mumble with a roll of my eyes.

"Oh speak of the devil..." He whispers, leaning into me. "Hey, Levi!" He calls standing next to me.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yell at him.

"What? I just want to talk to the Captain." He shrugs with a sly smirk.

I scowl at him as he approaches us with a scowl similar to my own. "Yes?" He drawls.

"Eren here has something he wants to say to you." He smiles nudging me in the side.

"What?" I say, my scowl suddenly turning into shock and confusion. "I do?"

"Yep, weren't you just telling me...?" He starts for me.

I look at him in confusion, my brows coming together that could even give Erwin a run for his money before he gives me a wink and runs away to join the others. I raise the hand with the hideous bite mark scar to my head and run it through my hair. "Uhh..."

"Well? Get on with it." Levi crosses his arms across his chest, looking up at me with boredom in his eyes.

"I, uh, heh..." I nervously mumble. Just seeing him so close has made my mind turn to mush and I can't even get a single coherent sentence out to talk to him. Shit, Eren, snap out of it. You're a titan slayer and titan yourself for God sakes.

I clear my throat and start again. "Uh hey, Captain." To which he just quirks an eyebrow at me, ushering me to continue with his hand before looking away. "Right. Uh--"

"Unless you have something to actually say to me, I'm going to go back to what I was doing before you rudely interrupted me. Just spit out what you wanted to say already." He seethes at me.

I gulp and clear my throat. "Uh, Captain, there's been something I've needed to tell you for a while. And it's not something that comes easily to me. And you may not even feel the same or even want to acknowledge this but--"