~19~ Let's go out

The day went by pretty quickly, Mikasa and I lounged around most of the day watching films until around 4ish and then she abandoned me to get ready because 'Being a girl takes time'. Alright then. I managed to fit in another film before I had to go shower and sort myself out for the evening.

Once I had showered I went into my wardrobe to find an outfit to wear. I settled on a loose fitting v-neck white t-shirt, with a beige jacket over it and then a pair of white trousers with a dark brown belt. The shoes were a hard choice but eventually settled on a pair of dark brown boots. Completely different to my usual attire but thought it looked pretty good and thought Levi would appreciate my efforts.

I fluff up my hair a bit and check myself in the mirror. Not too bad for a change, Eren. I make my way downstairs and find I'm the first one ready. "Kas? You ready yet?" I call upstairs before flopping down on the sofa.

"Yes! Coming now, two seconds!" She calls back, I can hear some clattering and stomping around upstairs so just shake my head with a sigh and check through my phone while I wait.

Fast footsteps come down the stairs and then Mikasa slips a pair of high heels on over her feet and straightens herself up before smoothing down her white blouse, flowery jacket and matching shorts. "Okay, I'm ready. Let's go." She puffs and blows her fringe out of her face. She had straightened her short hair so it was now framing her face and stops just below her shoulders, she also had a full face of make-up.

"You look nice, Kas." I say to her walking to the door. I honestly have no idea about fashion or make-up, I know go figure; A model who doesn't have a clue. But she looks okay, so I thought I'd be a nice brother and tell her so.

"Thanks, Eren. Not too bad yourself, I don't think I've ever seen you in anything other than dark colours before." She says with a laugh.

"Shut it." I say rolling my eyes and open the door, motioning for her to go first. "Let's just get drunk."

~~~~~Time skip to club~~~~~

We arrive and head straight for the VIP section. I walk up to the rope and the bouncer looks us up and down shaking his head. "I don't think so, Kid."

"We're here to see, Levi." I say. He opens his eyes wide at that, apologises quickly and lets us through.

"Nice, Eren." Mikasa says with a smile.

"It's cool, Levi owns part of the club." I say with a shrug.

"That's so dope. Okay, where are we meeti--Connie! Hey!" She runs over to the bar and throws her arms around Connie. His back is still to us and he is now leaning forwards on the bar laughing.

"Hey, Kas. Nice to see you too." He says as he pats her arms that are around his neck.

She slides off of him and looks to Melissa who is sat next to him. "Hi, I'm Mikasa." She says with a big smile. "I went to school with these two, and this one here is my brother." She points her thumb at me.

"Hey. I'm Melissa, nice to meet you. I work with them." She smiles back.

With introductions over with we all order ourselves a drink. "Guys, let's have a toast." She turns her attention to the barkeep. "Hey! Can we get 4 shots of tequila, please?"

Once they're placed down on the bar, we all grab one each. "So what are we toasting to, Kas?" I ask.

She smirks at me. "To new relationships, platonic and otherwise!" I shake my head at her and we all clink glasses before downing it.

"Ugh!" I groan. "That is disgusting." Which just makes Melissa giggle. I like her. "What? I'm not much of a drinker." I laugh.

"Trust me, Eren, we can tell." Connie says patting my back.