🍋~25~🍋 Office Fun

*A/N Aren't you guys lucky? Two updates in two days! I've pre-written the next chapter as well. Just take this as an apology for leaving you guys hanging for a while!

Also, Consider this your warning... ;)*

I'm standing outside his office, tapping my foot anxiously and looking around myself nervously. I have no idea why I'm so nervous, but I am. I can hear Levi's monotonous voice behind the door, he's talking to someone on the phone I think. I sigh to myself and knock the door.

I can hear his voice come steadily louder as he comes closer to the door and opens it, looking up at me with a small smile and motions for me to come in continuing his conversation.

He stands by the window, cell phone to his ear, shaking his head. I take a seat at his desk and twiddle my fingers, pursing my lips and waiting patiently. I absentmindely take him in and find myself unconsciously biting my lip as I check him out.

He turns his body to face mine and leans against the wall, my eyes trail back up to his to find him with raised brows and a smirk playing on his lips.

"Alright, I'll have to call you back later. My next meeting is here." He clicks off the call and sighs. "Enjoying the view?"

I shrug my shoulders nonchalantly and give him a sly smile, finding myself biting down on my lip again. "Maybe."

"You're doing it again." He pushes off the wall and points at me before walking to his desk and dropping his cell.

"What?" I ask, completely puzzled.

"The lip, Eren. The lip." He says as he approaches me, placing both arms either side of me on my chair. "You know what that does to me." He growls lowly.

My eyes open wide and a take a small gulp. "Uh, sorry. It was automatic, you look good."

He pushes off of the chair after planting a soft kiss on my forehead. "I know."

"I love your modesty, Levi." I scoff shaking my head at him.

"Shut it before I have you fired for back talking me." He gives me a playful glare as he takes a seat.

"You wouldn't." I say, open-mouthed.

"Wouldn't I?" He says as he leans forward in his chair, placing his elbows on the desk and splaying his fingertips against eachother.

"You'd miss me too much. You'd miss this." I shoot back, pointing between us.

"Probably." He says with a sigh and leans back in his chair again.

"Probably?" I say incredulously. "There's no probably about it!" I get up off of my seat and walk around his desk. He eyes me suspiciously as I continue walking towards him and leaning against his desk.

"What are you doing, brat?" He asks, looking to the door quickly then back to me, panic in his eyes.

"Nothing." I shrug as I slowly slide down to my knees in front of him and slide my hands up his thighs.

"Eren. Don't be a tease." He growls through gritted teeth.

"Mmm?" I purr at him as my hands find his belt and start to unbuckle it.

He quickly captures my hands and pulls me up so we're now face to face. "Not here. Not now."

"Why not?" I pout.

He screws his eyes shut. "Just, please?"

"Please?" I retaliate as he opens his eyes and I lean forward to kiss him on the lips, his hands let mine go quickly and one of them fists into my hair and the other on my shoulder, pulling me even closer.

"You're right." He says breathlessly as we break apart. "I would totally miss this." He pulls me back down and kisses me again, sliding his tongue into my mouth and deepening our kiss and I moan out at the sensation, in turn causing his grip to tighten on my hair.

My hands move back down to his belt and continue to unbuckle him, this time he doesn't stop me and I smile against his lips before biting down softly on them. He groans out in pleasure and tilts his head back as I continue planting soft kisses and nibbles down his jaw and neck. I've now unbuttoned his trousers and tug on them softly as he lifts himself up off the chair slightly so I can pull them down.

"Fuck, Levi." I breath as my eyes take in the large bulge propping his briefs up and my eyes drift back up to his to see him now biting his lip and his cheeks are slightly flushed. "You're gorgeous." I lean back in and kiss him again, my hands sliding into his briefs and finding his warm, hardened length, he lets out a sharp breath against my lips as I start to stroke him.

I pull back slightly and rest my forehead against his, his eyes are now closed and he's breathing heavily. I bite my lip at the sight, fuck he is so hot.

Not being able to hold back any longer I fall down to my knees and let him go, his eyes abruptly open at the lack of touch. I smirk back up at him and pull on his briefs, again he lifts himself up to give me access.

"Damn." I say breathlessly as I look at him in all his glory and I feel my mouth salivating in anticipation.

"Ere--" He starts but quickly stops and it turns into a moan as my mouth envelops him. I notice from the corner of my eyes that his hands are gripping the armrests of chair so tightly his knuckles have gone white, his head is tilted back and the look on his face is pure bliss.

With lustfilled eyes I continue my onslaught and slide my tongue up his shaft before taking him back into my mouth again, going as deep as possible. Taking him deeper than J thought possible, I find my gag reflex come into effect, at this one of his hands comes up to my face and I look up at him again. He wipes away the stray tear that has fallen and I continue to move my head, sucking and licking him in sync with his pants. "Oh fuck, Eren."

His hand slides into my hair and he tugs on it softly, I look back up to him again in question and he bites his lip at me and tugs again. I slide my mouth off of him, replacing it with my hand and he pulls me up to his face, kissing me deeply. He smiles at me softly as we break apart and I smile back, sliding back down.

"Eren, you don't have to do this if you don't want to.." He says lustfully

"Trust me, Levi, I want to." I say softly before licking his tip and enveloping him again, his breath hitches and he's back to gripping the armrests tightly again.

"Oh shit!" He moans. "Eren, I'm so close. You need to stop."

"Mm-mm" I hum in disagreement against him which in turn causes him to moan again and I feel him twitch in my mouth before shooting his load into the back of my throat. I swallow it down and lick him clean before sliding myself back up his body and planting a small kiss on his lips.

He is still panting softly but now has a smile sporting his face. "Fuck, Eren. That was good. Really fucking good." He laughs softly.

"Thanks?" I shrug and laugh nervously. "Not bad for my first time then?"

"What?" His eyes open wide. "That was not your first time. There is no way." I shrug again and nod my head. "Jesus, Eren." He slaps his hand over his eyes shaking his head. "You're killing me."

"Well, I'd say that wasn't quite killing you, but okay." I say cheekily.

He opens his fingers and peeks out between them at me. I see a smile playing on his lips and he pulls me towards him with said hand for another kiss.

"I love you, Eren." He whispers against my lips.

WHAT?

*A/N welp, sorry if that was cringey, as hell but yep, we all knew it was coming... Heheh.

Anywaaaays, what do we think of Levi's declaration?! Spur of the moment, or true feelings? Let me know what you're all thinking, Don't be a silent reader!

As always, please continue to Vote and Comment. I love you all ❤️*