~34~ So sour

*A/N - Got this out a bit later than I wanted, but I worked on it and tried my best. Sorry if it's really shitty but its a first for me okay! Haha. Hope you enjoy, I guess?

As always, follow, vote, comment, etc. Love you all❤*

"Do you trust me, Eren?" He whispers softly as he nibbles lightly on my shoulder.

"Yes, Levi, I trust you."

"Good." He whispers sending shivers down my spine as he turns me back around and kisses me on the lips as his hands slide down to my waist.

I can feel my heart racing and my breath coming in fast as his hand slides even further and grasps my now semi-hard member and I gasp out at his touch.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod. "I need you to talk to me, Eren. I can't judge how you're feeling without your voice."

"Y-yes. I'm fine." I choke out.

"Okay, Good." He says as he slowly begins to stroke me. I moan out softly at the feeling and rest my forehead against his and close my eyes but they suddenly jerk open when he goes down onto his knees and takes my now very erect member into his mouth.

I look down at him, my mouth slightly agape. "Fuck." He is looking up at me through his eyelashes, his cheeks hollow as he sucks me dry. Just looking at him could make me explode. My hand captures his head as he starts to go fast and I lean my own back against the tiled wall, my fingers gripping his hair tightly.

Just as he starts to get into a rhythm his hand snakes around to my bum and his fingers starts to rub at my entrance. I gasp out suddenly at the strange feeling and look down at him.

He raises his eyebrows at me in question and I nod my head in reply. "I'm good." I breathe and he continues his onslaught with his mouth before he slowly inserts one finger.

The grip I have on his hair tightens even further and he moans out around me causing me to buck my hips and groan at the sudden feeling from the rumble of his mouth and his finger that is now moving around in slow circles inside me, slowly opening me up.

His mouth moves away from my dick and is replaced with his other hand. "Are you ready for more? Let me know if you need me to stop." He asks me, another finger sliding into me and I gasp out at the foreign but not unwanted feeling.

It feels uncomfortable and weird at first, but the more he does it, the more I begin to enjoy it. He curls his fingers slightly and I instantly moan out at the feeling. "Oh my God, Levi! Fuck, that feels amazing."

I take a chance and look down at him again to see a smirk on his face, he notices me looking and he flicks his fingers inside me again and watches my reaction to his touch before pulling away slightly and then scissoring his fingers to open me up slightly, still watching me intently.

One hand working on me from behind, the other on my dick. The simultaneous feelings I am receiving is quickly bringing me closer to my climax. I gulp and lick my lips before biting my lip softly.

I watch Levi as his face hardens at my actions and his eyes take on a very sultry look as he takes a deep breath. "Fuck it." He stands up and kisses me deeply and turns the shower off. He quickly drags me into the bedroom and pushes me onto the bed, he follows suit, placing himself between my legs and kissing me again.

His hands are either side of my head supporting his weight. I cup his face with one hand while I use the other to pull his waist closer to mine causing our breaths to hitch as we touch eachother.

He then leans onto one of his arms more and collapses to his elbow, his body now flush against mine while he uses his other hand to lift one of my legs up and he trails his hand down it from the back of my knee to my bum before slowly sliding his finger back in and then 2 more just as slowly.

I moan into his mouth as he finds that spot once more, I buck my hips involuntarily again against his and he growls. "Are you ready?" He asks as he pulls away from my lips.

I bite my lip again and nod my head to which he raises an eyebrow. "Y-yes. Levi, I need you."

He smiles cockily and kisses me again on the lips softly before reaching into the bedside table and taking a small tube of something and a condom out. I make a mental note to ask him why they were there later.

He rips open the packet and slides it on before pouring some of the liquid onto his hands and then coating himself and inserting his fingers into me again, rubbing all around and inside me. My eyes close at the feeling and my back arches as he brushes that spot once again.

He takes my face into his hand and makes me look at him. "This will be uncomfortable at first, maybe even painful. So please, let me know if you need me to stop. Okay, Eren?"

"Okay, Levi. I will." He smiles at me again before kissing me on the lips. "I love you, Eren."

"I love you too, Levi." I gasp out as his tip enters me suddenly, stretching me even further than his fingers ever could. He looks at me concerned. "I'm okay, keep going."

He kisses me again, capturing my attention and stopping me from thinking about the pain as he pushes himself even further inside. "I love you so much, Eren. You feel so good wrapped around me." He growls under his breath and pulls back slightly before thrusting back forward.

I moan out, but in pleasure this time and arch my back. "Fuck!" Levi's head falls to my shoulder and he continues to pump back and forth ever so slowly. The pain has now faded and all I can feel is pleasure. Every time he pounds into me he hits my prostate and I moan out loud.

"Fuck you're so tight..." he breathes into my neck before biting down onto my shoulder.

He continues his onslaught of my insides and I can feel myself approaching my climax at every thrust. "Oh God, Levi, I'm close." My arms and legs have wrapped themselves around him and my nails are raking his back. "Don't stop!"

"Fuck. Me too, my love." He groans as he thrusts into me faster and sloppily now as he gets closer too. Now that he is going faster, with every impact upon my prostate I get closer and closer and I can feel myself going.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and I arch my back and scream out as one last hit melts me. I coat both of our stomach and chests with my cum. He continues to pound into me a few more times before he moans out himself, finishing and collapsing atop of me.

"Fuck, that was so good." I pant softly into his hair.

"I know." He chuckles out of breath.

"Why did we not do that sooner?" I join him in laughter.

He rolls away onto his side and grabs the tissues from the bedside to clean us up a bit. "We're going to have to shower again, now."

"I'm fine with that." I smile and bite my lip at him cheekily.

"You won't be saying that when you try and get up in a minute." He smirks at me as he lays down and folds and arm under his head.

"Shut up." I say as I sit up, slapping his arm softly and smiling down at him.

"Come here." He says as he opens his arm out to me and pulls me close. "I love you, Eren."

"I love you too, Levi." I say, kissing him on the lips and snuggling into him. "We can shower later, I want to just cuddle and sleep."

I hear Levi chuckle and my head moves atop his chest as it vibrates. "Okay." He kisses my forehead softly and I feel my eyes slowly close shut and I fade into sleep.