~17~ The First Date

** From here on in, I'm not going to warn you about Spicy content, only official Lemon/Smut. But final warning... Spicy content.
Alsoooo, over 100 reads! Thank you guys, please continue to vote and comment so I can gauge my readers! Love you all **

My hand is still in Levi's as we approach the restaurant and he doesn't let me go. I smile to myself as he opens the door. "Table for two, please?" He asks the host.

"Follow me, sir." We follow him to a table next to a window and he sets two menus down. "Would you like a jug of water?" Levi nods his head and then looks to me.

"Pick whatever you want. I want you to enjoy yourself." He says softly.

"Thank you, Levi." Our eyes scan the menus and after a few moments the waiter returns and asks us what we'd like to eat and drink, placing a large jug of water and two glasses on the table.

"I'll take the pasta primavero." Levi replies simply, handing his menu over.

"Uh, I'll have just the carbonara, please." I answer the waiter with a smile and give him my menu.

"And to drink?" He asks politely.

"Have whatever you want, Eren. I'll stick to the water though, I'm driving." He says without looking at the waiter and pours us both a glass.

"I'll have water too, thank you." With that the waiter turns away to put our orders in. "This place is really nice, Levi. Thank you for inviting me."

"Of course. I want to get to know you, Eren." He says, placing his hand over mine.

I smile at him. "I want to get to know you too. You know, when I first met you, you really scared me." I laugh.

"Really?" He looks at me with a furrowed brow. "Why?"

"You were so intimidating! I mean, I always love getting pinned against a wall five minutes into meeting someone." I say sarcastically.

He smirks. "Yeah, sorry about that. You kinda pissed me off... And like I said, you're cute when you're wound up and you were just so easy!"

"Hey! I had literally finished school that day and I spilt coffee over you. I only wanted to apologise to you! But I mean, I got to see you without your top on, and you sure as hell gave me a show." I smile shyly reminiscing.

"And you loved every second of it." He says, taking a sip of his water. "I know I did."

I feel my face flush. "Speaking of things I loved... Today was... Nice?"

He quirks an eyebrow. "Nice? That's one way to put it I suppose."

"Well it was definitely more than nice but..." I say, trying to cover my tracks.

"Eren, it was a joke. Calm down." He laughs at my squirming.

"You're so mean." I pout.

"It's what makes me so 'nice'." He says as he shakes his head.

"Shut up."

We continue with our small talk and light flirting until our food comes and pick up again as soon as we have finished. We sit there for a full 20 minutes after we had finished eating just talking to eachother.

I learnt that Levi is quite virtuoso and can play both the piano and the violin. His favourite colour is the shade of blue/black of the night. He has two younger cousins that live back in France, Farlan and Isabel. They are twins and are about my age but he hasn't seen them since he moved here, but they do keep in touch.

He also loves dogs, but doesn't have one as he can't stand commitment - which yes, did make me freak out a little bit but he calmed me down by saying it was only commitment to animals, he didn't want to be tied down to where he lived, never being able to go away on business trips etc.

He also told me about how he got into modeling in the first place and that some woman found him and scouted him as soon as he came here. She convinced him he needed to do this as he could make a lot of money from it. He doesn't regret his decision of following her as he was able to create his own multi-million company using just a small loan from her, he was able to pay her back after just a few short months and now his company is better ranking than hers ever will be.

"Excuse me, sirs? Will you be ordering anything else?" The waiter asks, interrupting our converaation. I am so absorbed in it that I jump at the sound of his voice.

Levi looks to him and says "No, I'll take the cheque, now."

I look to the waiter and add "Thank you." and peak at Levi with a smile before looking back down, even if he is rude, he's gorgeous either way.

The waiter returns with our cheque and Levi hands him his card without even looking at the reciept who quickly walks away to take his payment. He comes back with his card shortly after thanking us for our custom and we leave.

"Thank you, Levi. I really enjoyed this." I say as we walk back to his car.

"It was my pleasure. It was nice getting to know you a little better, Eren." He stops by his car and turns to me. "Thank you for agreeing to come with me. I sprung it on you last minute... And with everything going on, I wasn't entirely sure you would agree."

"Really? Wasn't what happened in your office earlier clear enough on how I felt about you?" I ask curiously.

"It's one thing for an office romance... And another entirely for this." He says simply and unlocks his car.

"And what is this?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Like I told you earlier, Eren. This is whatever you want it to be. But, you know what I want." He looks me directly in the eyes as he says this, and then turns abruptly and opens his car door.

"Wait, Levi?" I say, following him and he turns to face me.

I don't think, I just do. I place my hands on his waist and kiss him softly on the lips. "What was that for?" He asks when we break apart, his lips curving up into a small smile.

"For tonight." I smile back, not letting go and he leans into me, placing his arms around my neck.

"Well, if that's the case..." He kisses me, with more aggression than my own. At first I don't react, but as he goes to pull away I find my lips moving of their own accord and finding his again, deepening the kiss. My hands tighten their grip on his waist and he pulls me closer to him, leaning against his car now. He licks my lips with his tongue, asking for permission and I oblige, opening my mouth and letting our tongues explore eachother.

A few minutes later we come up for air, our lips are visibily red and puffy, our faces are flushed and our arousals are very clearly rubbing up against eachother.

"Levi, this is most definitely not just an office romance." I confirm I say breathlessly as we lean our foreheads against eachother.

He groans lightly, leaning his head back against the car and bites his lip. "You're seriously killing me, Eren."

I laugh at his reaction and pull him closer, leaning my head down to his neck and nipping him softly before kissing that spot. I turn my head slightly and whisper in his ear "I'd much rather be doing other things to you." before biting his earlobe.

"Fuck..." He moans and cups my neck with his hand, pulling me closer to him as I continue to leave a trail of kisses and bites down his jawline.

"Levi," I say softly into his neck and grip his waist even tighter, causing his breath to hitch and I laugh. "The tables have turned slightly, haven't they?"

He just laughs his reply, shaking his head. He pushes me away from him softly and pecks me on the lips again. "Come on, let me take you home."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that." I say biting my lip.

"Not like that, Eren. Even as much as I'd love to, just not yet." He smirks at me, running his finger down my jaw.

I groan my reply and pout turning away from him. "Oh come on!"

"Eren, don't pout." He says, slapping my ass as I walk around the car.

"Levi!" I laugh, rubbing it.

"Come on, just get in." He says shaking his head and starting the car.