Chapter 7

This(🥀) Means it's a flashback
And this (🌸) is a dream

Y/n was still in bed. Just staring at the ceiling with her empty jeweled eyes that still seemed to sparkle.

Anastacius had to get to work and see what was that letter Makarov had sent.

Anastacius was in his office just staring at the white envelope that had the fairy tail mark on it. Anastacius sighed and finally reached out for the envelope and opened it.

Dear Anastacius

Y/n's loyal 'dog' was not very happy about his master's disappearance so was meny of my other children.

He has requested to be sent to his master immediately. Y/n should also have one of her good friends with her as well. I will send you the list of my children that Y/n will feel more safe with and pick one that you see fit to be by Y/n's side.

Till then please keep my child safe.

Anastacius scoffed.
"His child?" Anastacius hissed
"Y/n is my child who dose he think is!?"
Anastacius says as his eyes glowed dangerously.

"She is safe with me. Why would she need a dame dog and a low life commoner to make her feel safe. She needs me and only me" Anastacius took ahold of the paper and used his magic to burn it in his hand.

Anastacius sighed closing his eyes.
"She needs me"

                                _

"Gray?" Wendy knocks on the door of Gray and Y/n's little house.

Wendy and Carla had bought some flowers and cookies for Gray.
They had already stopped by Juvia's place.

And let's just say that she was a mess.

"Gray" Wendy knocks three more times
"Come on Wendy let's just leave the boy alone. We can give him the gifts another time." Carla said

Wendy hesitated but then thought that Gray might be tiered.
Just as Carla and Wendy turned around the door opened

"Huh?"
The two turn back around to see Gray. But this Gray didn't look like the gray they remembered. (So technically Gray lookd like his dad)

"Dear hevens what happened to you?" Carla said. Wendy frowns as she smelt alcohol coming from Gray's direction.

Gray lookd at Wendy and Carla then sighed.
"Did Mira tell you to come here?" Gray said rubbing his forehead. Carla and Wendy look at each other then back to Gray.
"No we. . . uhh we wanted to give you this" Wendy took out the bag of cookies while Carla took out the flowers from Wendy's bag.

Gray didn't say anything for a minute. All he did was stare at the bouquet of
F/f (Favorite Flowers) in Carl's little paws.
"Heh. F/f, when she was younger she would make flower crowns and throw them around the house" Gray chuckled at the memory. But he soon stopped smiling and frownd deeply.

"Im sorry. But I just wanna be alone right now." Gray said

"Ah!, but we-" Wendy got cut off by Gray shutting the door not giving the teen a chance to say anything.

Gray slowly walked over to the couch in the living room passing Rider who was just laying on a pile of Y/n's clothes.

Gray plopped down on the couch facing several empty berr bottles.

Gray was going off the deep end.
He was trying to straighten himself up but nothing worked.
He and Y/n have been by each other's side for a long time and now that she's gone. . . . he felt empty.
So empty
"Please just come back"