Chapter 14

Anastacius was talking to Duke Alphues but he then suddenly got into a one on one conversation with his majesty himself.

"Duke Nickill" Anastacius looked behind him and saw his little brother walking twords him along with his trusty red head knight.

"Your majesty, is there somthing you need?" Anastacius said with a forced smile.

Claude just stared at the black haired male.
"His majesty welcomes you and your daughter too his kingdom, Duke Nickill." Filex said.

Anastacius nods.
"I see, thank you for welcoming us your majesty I am truly honored" Anastacius said. Claude looked around.
"Where is your daughter?" Claude asked.

Anastacius's eye brow quirks up.
'Out of all the questions you ask you ask for my daughter? How bold you've become, brother' Anastacius thought to himself.

"My little darling decided to go and talk to the other girls" Anastacius said as he darted his eyes to see if his daughter was were the food was. And to his dismay she was not.

"Oh! I see her now" Felix pointed over to
Y/n who looked like she was having a nice conversation with Athanasia.

"It looks like the princess has already taken a liking to lady Y/n" Filex said with a smile. Filex luked how the princess was having a good time with Y/n. As Y/n and kept talking more girls joind in. Even a few boys did as well.

Claude watched as his daughter and all the other Noble children laughing at whatever the young black eyed girl was saying.
"I see, your daughter seems to be very charming to attract that much people. Especially some of the boys" Claude said as he watched the daughter of Duke Nickill smile.

Claude didn't know why but that smile felt familiar. It made him feel some type of warmth in his cheast.

Anastacius frowns but smiled at Claude.
"My daughter can have that affect on people. But she is too young to attract any boy or girl" Claude could hear the venom laced with the black haired male's voice.

"How old is Lady Y/n?" Felix out of curiosity asked that stupid question.

Anastacius sighed with a small smile.
"My daughter might not seem like it but she is only 13 years of age"

"Eh?" Filex looked back at Y/n then to
Duke Nickill.
"Haha, yes I know that you might not believe me but she really is 13" Anastacius said. Claude hummed as he started to walk twords the group of teens. Anastacius decided to do the same.

"Oh, what a wonderful dress you have on Duke Nickill" Claude 'complemented' Anastacius smirked.
"Oh why thank you, my daughter made it herself" Anastacius said with pride.

Filex awkwardly smiled as he felt the tension between the two fathers.

"Athanasia/Darling!" Both Anastacius and Claude called out for their daughters out.
The two men glared at each other while growling.

"Ah! Papa" Athanasia ran up to her father.
Y/n calming walked to Anastacius and gave him a soft smile.
"Hey Pa, what you growling for" Y/n chuckled out as she gently took her fathers arm. Anastacius calmed down a little.

"Nothing Darling" Anastacius said with a smile. Y/n nods and glanced to the two Royals. Y/n finched as her black eyes met blue eyes that looked like shattered glass.
But she couldn't stop looking at them.

"A-ah, your majesty" Y/n bowed her head as she tried keeping a chill face.

"Hi! I'm Felix Robane it's a pleasure to meet you lady Y/n." Felix hopped in with a bright smile.

Y/n giggles at the sight of the puppy like knight.
"The pleasure is all mine sir Robane" Y/n said with a smile as she two shook hands.

Anastacius frowns as he gently took away Y/n's hand frorm Filex's. Y/n rolled her eyes.
"Huh? And may I ask who you might be?" Y/n asked. Y/n had just noticed a two white haired men that was just standing right next to Filex.

"My name is Duke Roger Alphues and this is my son, Ijekiel" The white haired man said.

"He's the white dog and that's the white dog's son" Claude coldly spoke.

Y/n awkwardly laughed.
"Well. . . Lucky for the two of you I like dogs!" Y/n said with a bright smile.
Alphues's eyes widen a bit.

"O-oh, thank you?" Alphues thanked Y/n.
As Y/n was smiling she felt a familiar magical presser, she just didn't know who it belonged too. She has fought many powerful wizards so it was hard for her to know who- or what exactly this was.

All she knew was that it was something from her past. The past that not even Gray or Lyon is aware of. And if those two boys didn't know of this past then it must have been something really bad.