Chapter 13

"Is my little girl still nervous?" Anastacius said.

Y/n frowns.
"I can feel your brothers bloodlust from here" Y/n hissed. Anastacius chuckled lowly.
"Don't worry. He won't hurt you" Anastacius said. And trust me when I say, he really meant it.

It was finally Y/n and Anastacius's turn.

The two of them bow and intolerance themselves.(sorry I don't know the thing they do when they greet the Emperor and The Princess)

Y/n and Anastacius moved on.
"Oh my god. I couldn't breathe I just wanna eat." Y/n said as she clung on to Anastacius's arm.

Anastacius chuckled.
"You do know that we are going to talk to other people first, right?" Y/n grunted.
"Are kidding me. What kind of birthday party is this?" Y/n complained. Anastacius laughed at his daughters humerus way of talking.

"You really are like your mother" Anastacius said.

Y/n paused. She frowns as she looked down to the floor. Anastacius noticed this
"Darling?" Anastacius gently took Y/n's hand he could feel his daughters skin go cold

Y/n stopped spacing out and looked up to Anastacius.
"Ah, sorry. Im gonna go and get something to eat anyways" Y/n said. Anastacius nods as he kissed Y/n's forehead. Y/n smiled.

"See ya later, Pa" Y/n let go of Anastacius's hand.

Anastacius frowns. He was going to reach out for her but was stopped.
"Duke Nickill." Anastacius frowns.

Anastacius was now face to face with a yellow eyed man. "Duke Alphues."

Y/n was walking to a corner where no one will bother her.
'Just like her' Y/n sighed as she sat down in a chair that was in the corner.

Y/n folded her arms and closed her eyes.

                                      🌸

A little girl was looking out the window with sad eyes.

She watched as the snow fell to the ground and how the wind would make the trees sway, just by a little.

"Y/n!" I woman's voice called out. The little girl turned around.
"Coming!" The girl shouted as she ran to the direction the woman's voice was coming from.

"Master Uru, is food ready?" The little girl asked. A woman with short black hair looked behind her to see the cute little girl.

"Yes. Now go and get your brothers" The woman said. The little girl smiled and nods. She goes up stairs to her brothers and tells them to come down.

The four of them sit down at the table.
"Y/n your 7th birthday is coming up. What do you want to do?" Uru asked

Y/n stopped eating and looked up to her master.
"Im gonna wiat for Mama! Mama said she's gonna show me what Papa looked like. She promised!" Little Y/n said as she happily ate her food

                                      🌸

Y/n felt somone taping on her forehead.

"Huh?" Y/n slowly opened her eyes. Y/n slowly looked up and saw a blonde girl.

"Oh, princess" Y/n said with a lazy smile as she yawned.

Y/n froze at her realization.
"Oh shi- *cough* I mean. Princess" Y/n quickly stood up and bowed.

Athanasia giggles.
"Miss Nickill. This is a rather uncomfortable place to take a nap don't you think?" Athanasia said with a grin.

"Ah. . ." Y/n sweatdropped as she awkwardly chuckled. She then frowns and bowed her head.

"Im sorry for sleeping while it's your birthday" Y/n said. Y/n really was genuinely sorry.

Athanasia gave out a low laugh.
"No, it's ok" Athanasia came along next to Y/n and sat in the chair she was in.

Y/n stood next to Athanasia and leaned on the wall next to her.
"I honestly would do the same thing in your shoes" Athanasia said.

Y/n tilted her head.
"Yes. Your shoes do look uncomfortable"
Y/n said. Athanasia laughed.
"Your funny."

Y/n softly smiled as she watched Athanasia just laughing.
"Dame you really are beautiful" Y/n blurted out loud.

". . ."

". . ."

Tge two shared a moment of silence.
"I really just said that out loud, didn't I?" Y/n said with a twitchy smile. Athanasia giggles.

"Have you ever talked to a royal before" Athanasia asked. Y/n hummus as she looked over to the crowed that had yet noticed the two were together.

"Yes I have. I just haven't talked. . . casually. We would only talk about business, nothing more, nothing less" Y/n said with a sigh.

"I see. Then I guess I'm going to be the first royal you talk casually too" Athanasia said while smiling. Y/n chuckled.

The two started talking. Athanasia would laugh at Y/n's jokes. The two talked about their fathers but Y/n would avoid conversation about her mother.

But little did they know that their fathers were actually talking to each other as well.