Chapter 21

Sorry short chapter

Y/n watched as Anastacius was pacing back and fourth in her room

"Why. Why didn't you tell me this earlier!" Anastacius said as he looked at Y/n in distress. But Y/n just shrugged with a blank face.

Anastacius groans as he fell face forward on Y/n's bed.

You must be wondering why Anastacius is acting in such a way.

Well he finally popped the question that he was meaning to ask Y/n for a while.
Her birthday.

Y/n told him that her birthday is in a few weeks. And he had a lot to plan out.

She was going to turn 14. That means her debutante. A girls debutante is very special, and Y/n was a very special girl.

"It's not much of a big deal. I mean I know debutantes are important but come on. Don't freak out I can help with the planing"  Y/n said with a reassuring smile.

Anastacius smiled and suddenly dragged Y/n in a hug.
"Oh, my sweet little girl. Where would I be without you?" Anastacius dramatically said.

The two laugh. While Y/n was laughing with her father a crow watched them from a'far.

The red eyed crow took flight heading back to its master.

4 days later

Y/n stands under the tree that she had frozen. She had tight a sleeveless shirt and the colour covered her neck with baggy pants.

Y/n was taking in all the magic she had focused on the tree and taking it back.
Now that she had her magic back. She could think clearly without having random memories barging in. And most of them where bad memories that she would like to forget.

Y/n sighed in satisfaction as she felt the nice cold breez embrace her body. She did miss the feeling of it.

"Y/N NICKILL, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!" Y/n snapped out of her train of thought as she heard the angry voice of her father
"Shit" Y/n whispered as she turned around and saw her father who looked absolutely furious.

"Hey~ what's up. Have you seen the new flowers that were planted?" Y/n said with a shaky smile.
"Don't change the subject. What are you wearing! You are showing way to much skin!" Anastacius took off his haori and wrapped it around Y/n.

"Im just showing my arms. Not like I full on stripped"

'Not yet at least' Y/n thought to herself with a smile. But Anastacius was not smiling.

"It's time for your mathematics study. Go and change. We will talk about this later."
Anastacius said. Y/n nods and gave Anastacius a light kiss on the cheek.

Anastacius pouted slightly as he tried to stay angry at his daughter. But he couldn't.

It has only been a week since Anastacius gave Y/n ber powers back and she has already grown this strong. Imagine what would have happened if he didn't take her powers away. Anastacius shivers at the thought.

Anastacius had already sent invitations for Y/n's birthday. Y/n wanted to be like a masquerade ball. She said it would be more fun that way.

There was one thing Y/n didn't like from getting her powers back. Her memory started to sink in more and she started to remember some things that she hadn't even experienced.

But they weren't full on memorys. They were just flashes that would give her a big head ache.

_

"She's back"

"We are going to get through this"

"You lied to me!"

"Because I love you damn it!"

"They are your weakness."

"NO!"

_

Y/n's eyes shot open and she gasp for air to fill her lungs.

"Young miss? Are you ok?" Iris rushed to Y/n's side.
"I uhh, yeah- ow! Shit!" Y/n shouted as she held her head in her hands.
"Ah! Is it another head ache?" Iris asked.

"Y-yeah. Nothing major." Y/n gave Iris a reassuring smile. Iris wasn't all that convinced.
"Your classes are now over. And you woke up more early then usual from your nap.
Is there something that you would like to do before you have lunch with your father?" Iris asked.

Y/n thought for a second.
"Yes. Can you take me to the library."