Chapter 22

Y/n flipped to another page and scanned the book.

A picture of 4 gems catch her attention.
Y/n scaned the words

"Great wizards"

"Powerful gems"

"Minoko"

Y/n paused. She felt like she knew that name. But her brain refused to open the mysterious door to tbaf memory.
"Hey Iris?"

Iris hummed in acknowledgment while looking to her Miss
"Have you heard of the name Minoko? Or a name similer to that." Y/n asked.

"Hmm, Minoko. That sure is an odd name. I don't think I've heard that name, I'm sorry" Iris apologized as she felt like she had let her young miss down.

"It's alright. I just feel like I know that name but I don't know how." Y/n mumbled clearly frustrated. But to Iris her Miss looked rather cute.

So she couldn't help but smile.

Y/n continued to read more books that were similar to her visions of some kind.
Gems, wizards, and there was always this name that always popped up. Minoko

Y/n walked down the hall of the manner twords the dinning room. Y/n opened the door to see her father smiling as usual.

"Hello darling. I heard you woke up earlier then usual, why didn't you come and visit me in my study?" Anastacius asked a little hurt.

Y/n chuckled a bit
"Well, I didn't want to disturb you so I just went to the library." Y/n said as she ate her food.

"Oh? And what did you find?" Anastacius asled while raising a brow.

"Oh, well I did find this one book. It mentioned a woman named, Minoko. Have you heard of her before?" Y/n asked looking to her father with curiosity in her eyes.

". . . No. No I haven't. Why?" Anastacius said with a stoic face. Y/n found it a bit odd that he answered that way, but she just brushed it off and talked about other things.

Soon Y/n left leaving Anastacius alone. Well not really.

"So. What did you say your name was?"
Anastacius said as a figure emerged out of the shadows.

"Amenadiel. Amenadiel Krim."
The white haired male said as his gray eyes shined with danger.

Im sorry this was a short chapter but I feel like I should really introduce your half brother and clear some things up. Go to the next chapter and there explains Amenadiel and your relationship with him.