Chapter 16

🌸

Little Y/n was sleeping peacefully. Until she woke up from someone knocking on her bedroom window.

"Huh?" Little Y/n slightly opened her eyes to see if it was just one of her brothers. But she saw nothing.

Little Y/n decided that it was just her imagination and went back to sleep. But she was awoken again by a gust of wind entering her room.

Y/n quickly sat up eyes wide and looking around in panic.

Y/n hopped off her bed and looked out to see the snow lightly falling down the ground and feel the cold breeze come her way.

"Ah!"
Suddenly a boy appeared right in front of
Y/n in mid air. He looked about Gray and Lyons age.

The boy had tan skin and light gray eyes.
His hair was as white as the snow.
Y/n looked at the boy in awe.

The boy smiled down at the little girl.
"You've grown so much, Y/n"

_

Y/n opened her eyes. She blankly stared at the ceiling.

The young girl sighed as she forced herself up. It has been 2 weeks since her cousin's birthday. She had to admit it was fun to interact with kids her age. She mostly used to hang out with Rider or her brothers.

Sometimes she would just nap around with the Thunder Legion. And babysit little Asta.

Y/n got into some clothes. Y/n has gotten weaker over the days. She doesn't say anything to anyone about her feeling sick or vomiting out blood.

She could feel the black magic spreading around her body, slowly. And dame does it hurt like hell. Of course she hadn't told Anastacius about the black magic part.

"Miss Y/n. Are you ready for breakfast?" Iris asked from the other side of the door.

Y/n sighed deeply. She really wasent in the mood to talk or even walk. But she sucked it up and walked to the door.

"Yup!" Y/n said while smiling. Iris smiled back to her Miss.

Y/n got to the dining room and saw Anastacius. He had a smile on his face, as always. Y/n sat next to him.
"Good morning Darling" Anastacius said as he pat Y/n's hair.

Y/n nods.
"Morning" was all she said before yawning.
Anastacius chuckled as ge watched Y/n eat.

". . . So Pa, can-"

"No." Anastacius cut Y/n off instantly.

"Wha- oh come on you didn't even know what I was gonna say!" I said as she crossed her arms.

"You were going to ask if that dog's son can come over. No boy's allowed under this roof unless I say otherwise." Anastacius said with a serous face. Y/n sighed.

"Fine."

Anastacius didn't know why out of all people his little girl wanted to invite, it was that dame white dog's son.

"When can I get my magic back? Y/n said as she continued to eat. Anastacius hummed.
"Why?"

"Im weaker without my magic. If I'm weak than I can get sick easily."

Anastacius stayed quite for a while.
"I will give you back your powers at the end of this week. Okay?" Y/n smiled.

"Yeah that sounds good!" Y/n drank the last of her drink and stood up from her seat.

"Ok, gotta go do my studies. See ya later Pa" Y/n waved goodbye and left the room.

Anastacius sighed.
"As long as you are here with me. You are safe. But how can I keep you safe if you keep wanting to go twords danger"

Meanwhile

"Papa!" The door to Claude's office opened and revealed his daughter.

"Yes, Athanasia." Claude continued to do his paper work as Athanasia took a seat in front of him.

"When are the Nickill's coming back?"

Claude looked up to his daughter.
"Why?"

"I don't know. Y/n is nice, and funny too." Athanasia said while giggling. She thought of the night how the little girl she talked to that night.

She was so. . . real. Like she was talking to her and not Athanasia. It felt nice. She wanted that feeling again.

"I see. They are coming in two days. I will only have to talk to Lady Y/n for a while then the two of you can talk" Claude said as he got back to his work.

He hadn't told Y/n's father that he had to talk to them, separately. Y/n had to be first, since she's just a child the conversation wont be long.

But her father, oh that one will take awhile.

Athanasia stayed there for awhile longer
She talked while eating some sweets. After she left to go to the wizard tower to see a friend of her's.

"Hey Lucas- what the hell happened here?" Athanasia looked around the messy room and then to her friend that was standing in the middle of it all.

"An old friend of mine decided to drop by. As you can see, things didn't go well" Lucas said as he picked up a few books and set them on a desk.

"Hmmm, so where did you hide your friends body?" Athanasia joked.

But Lucas wasn't laughing. He wasn't even trying to fake a laugh.
"His not dead. But I do know that he wants me dead" Lucas sighed out.

Athanasia tilted her head.
"So. If this friend of yours wants you dead. And he is making you sigh like that, then he must be as strong as you?"

Lucas didn't want to admit it. But Athanasia was right. She was right about that friend of his is as strong as him, might even be stronger.

"Why are you here?" Lucas asked.

"Just dropping by. But I can see you have bigger things to worry about." Athanasia said as she picked up a few things.

The two talked gor a while. But Lucas seemed so off. Like he his energy was taken away from him.

Athanasia kept wondering who the old friend of Lucas was. And what he did to Lucas to make him act so odd.

Happy Valentine's Day my beautiful readers. I know this is a short chapter but I got other books to work on. I hope you all are doing well.