Chapter 12

This is what the maids are wearing

And this is what the female and male knights are wearing

_

It was the day of princess Athanasia's 18th birthday.

And Y/n had finally calm down and she was actually really happy.

Y/n and Anastacius were in their changing rooms. Y/n had made their clothes herself as she did with everyone else's clothes.

"Ok, you ready?" Y/n asked as she was about to open the door that connects to a room where a big mirror.

"Yes" Anastacius said. The two open their doors.

The two walk up to the mirror. Anastacius smiled.
"This is the first time a father and daughter has wore matching clothes"

Y/n looked up to Anastacius.
"So you like it?" Y/n asked Anastacius smiled and did something so surprising that made Y/n's face look like a tomato.

Anastacius hugged Y/n and kissed her on the forehead.
"Of course. I love it" Anastacius said with a soft smile. Y/n nods and looked to her side.

Y/n goes back to her room and has her hair fixed up. Iris and Y/n have a nice little conversion while her hair was being fixed.

Anastacius was coming to pick Y/n up from her room. He was about to knock on the door but stopped when he heard Iris and Y/n talking.

"What do you mean Miss?" Anastacius heard Iris. Anastacius was a little curious so he decided to eavesdrop.

"It's just. . . I-" Y/n sighed.
"I just have a feeling that he isn't going to be with me forever. He will either chose his oldest and throw me away or die and leave me behind." Y/n said.

Anastacius's heart sunk to his stomach once he heard this.
"Duke would never leave the Miss behind. The Miss is everything to him" Iris said. Anastacius nods and smiled.

"Yes thank you Iris" Anastacius whispered.
"Why don't you tell this to the Duke himself" Iris asked. Y/n frowns and looked at herself in the mirror.

"If I do. He will only make a promise he is not capable of keeping" Y/n said.

Anastacius was just shocked. Why would Y/n think that. Yes he wasn't the best family member but still. This hurt coming from his daughters mouth. But the more Anastacius thought about it the more he started to understand.

Someone must have promised his darling somthing that they would be with them forever but didn't keep that promise.

But Anastacius was going to prove Y/n wrong. He was never gping to leave Y/n and Y/n was never going to leave him.

                                      _

Y/n and Anastacius was sitting in the carriage side by side.
"So Pa, how long the party gonna last?"
Y/n asked.

". . .!"

Anastacius looked at Y/n with shock.
"I . . . What did you say?" Anastacius said as he looked at Y/n in the eyes.

Y/n tilted her head.
"I said, how long is the-"

"No, No, No, No, No. Before that!" Anastacius took a hold of Y/n's shoulders and brought her closer to him.

Y/n looked up at him confused.
"Pa?" Y/n said.

Anastacius's face lit up with joy. His face looked like a child that received candy.
Anastacius pulled Y/n into a tight hug.

"Whoa! You ok?" Y/n asked with a little smile. Anastacius nods as he kept Y/n into a hug.

"This is the first time you have addressed me as a father!" Anastacius said with excitement. Y/n laughs and pats Anastacius's back.

"You are my father. So I'm supposed to call you that. Right?" Y/n said.
Anastacius pulled away and nods.

"Ol then don't go crying on now" Y/n said while giggling.

Anastacius frowns.
"Im not going to cry" he said. Y/n laughs and shook her head.

Y/n's P.O.V.

'Ok Y/n. Calm down. Your going to be ok' I thought to myself.

I sighed. Me and Pa were already at the palce. And dame was it big.

"Darling. Are you ok?"I look over to Anastacius. I sighed and smiled.
"Just a little nervous that's all." Anastacius smiled at me and held my hand.

"Don't worry. As long as you are with me nothing will happen to you." Anastacius said. I nod.

First it was Pa that went out first. I coudl hear the whispers. That just made me more nervous.

'Dame it Y/n! You have fought millions of monsters. You've KILLED people. Stop being such a scaredy cat' I thought to myself. I sighed and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and steeped out of the carriage.

I held my head high and walked alongside Anastacius. I can feel the stares and I can hear the whispers but I just ignored them

My eyes shift over to Anastacius.
I can see that he was looking over to me as well. The two of us grin at each other.

I could get used to this.

                                      _

One by one. The Nobel's were introducing themselves. Soon it was me and Anastacius's turn.

Shit.