Chapter 10

Anastacius carried the sleeping Y/n to his bed and gently layed her down. He tucked Y/n in and gave her a little kiss on the forehead.

Anastacius chuckled lightly as Y/n curled up into a little ball. Anastacius went back to his desk and continued to do his work.

'The princesses birthday will come up in two weeks. Meaning two weeks for my little girl to fully trust me.' Anastacius looked up to see Y/n still in the sheets sleeping peacefully.

"Two weeks is more then enough." Anastacius happily hummed as he tried to quickly do his work.

_

Claude was going through the list of people that were attending his daughters 18th birthday.

One name cought his eye. Claude just stared at the name with a deep frown.
"Felix, who are the Nickill's?" Claude asked. He wasn't familiar with the last name.

"Oh, I have heard of them. Duke Nickill and his daughter has just moved here from the kingdom of Sharcan." Filex said while smiling. Claude nods.
"What about the wife?" Claude asked while continuing looking through the list.

"The wife died giving birth to their child" Filex said with a little sad face. He feels sad for the child to live with out a mother. Just like the princesse.

_

4 days later.

It has been 4 days and Y/n has warmed up to Anastacius quite well. Instead of thinking of Anastacius as a bastered that kidnapped her she just thought of him as a friend of somewhat.

"Y/n darling, I'm going to have to use magic to change your appearance. Do you want to change your hair color too?" Anastacius asked. Y/n was laying her head down on his lap. The two were sitting under a big pink weeping willow.

"No." Y/n bluntly said. Y/n was still a little tired but still tried to stay awake.
"But I do want to change my eye color. Black" Y/n said opening her blue eyes that shind like shattered jewels.

Anastacius smiled warmly and caressed Y/n's hair. Anastacius moved his hand and covered Y/n's eyes.

Anastacius removed his hand from Y/n's face. Y/n slowly opened her eyes.

Anastacius still had that warm smile.
"Do you want to see?" Anastacius asked as Y/n sat up and nodded while smiling. That smile melted Anastacius's heart.

Anastacius pulled a mirror out of thin air and faced it to Y/n.
"Whoa, cool" Y/n looked at herself in awe
Y/n giggled at how she looked kinda like Anastacius now.

"You must stay this way 24/7 do you hear me?" Anastacius said as he lowered the mirror down and cups Y/n's cheek with his right hand. Y/n nods and smiled.

The two went back to there normal routines. Anastacius went back to his paper work as Y/n was studying the ways of a princess.

Y/n was quite smart for her age, so studying wasn't a problem.

Y/n was still feeling uneasy about the magical presser that appeared the other night so she was acting a little childish.

Y/n would tear up by just remembering her friends. Iris was really worried for her Miss.

Iris did notice that her Miss would take a lot of naps. Iris had actual made a schedule for when her Miss goes to sleep and how long.

7:00-8:20

10:08-11:00

1:19-4:30

That is how many times and how long her Miss sleeps each day. Y/n's 10-11 nap is the time Y/n and her father spends time together.