Chapter 15

The party was going well.
The room was getting stuffy so Y/n decided to just take a quick breather out on the balcony.

Y/n sighed as she felt the nice cold air.
Suddenly Y/n felt a hand on her shoulder. Out of reflex Y/n roughly took that hand and turned around to the person and saw that it was the red head knight

"Eh? Oh my- Im so sorry I didn't mean to do that on purpose!" Y/n said as she bowed her head multiple times as she let go of Felix's hand.

"Hahaha, No Lady Y/n It's ok. That's one girp you have" Felix said as he rubbed his wrist. Y/n awkwardly laughed as Filex stood next to her.

The two just look out to the stars.
"It's crazy" Y/n suddenly blurted out. Felix looked over to Y/n who was still looking up at the sky woth a small smile.

"What do you mean?" Felix asked. Y/n sighed.
"It's crazy how life works. Some other people have a rather normal life and others have a life that's similar to a novel" Y/n said as she started to play around with the necklace around her neck.

"Who knows maybe our world is not even real, but of another person's imagination" Y/n said with a sad smile. Felix looked at Y/n in awe. Felix has never met a girl Y/n's age to say these types of things.

"But if my life was a novle . . . what a sad novle" Y/n whispered the last part but Filex's face saddens as he saw the pain in Y/n's eyes.

"Lady Y/n. . ." Filex spoke, but was cut off before he could say anything else.

"Darling. It's time to go home" Anastacius said with a smile. Y/n lookes behind her and smiled.
"Pa. Oh umm again sorry sir Felix about your wrist. Please take care" Y/n said as she smiled at Filex.

Y/n ran to Anastacius and hugged him.
"I wanna take a nap" Y/n whined. Anastacius chuckled as he caressed Y/n's cheek with his palm.

"Yes you can take your nap on our way home" Y/n giggles and nods as the two walk away. Anastacius looked back at Filex and glared at him.

Felix frowns as he clenched his chest. He felt all the warmth around him fade away. It felt so cold now.

"Ah! Lady Y/n you are leaving already?" Y/n looked back and saw Ijekiel. He looked a little sad. Y/n just smiled and walked up closer to Ijekiel.

"Don't worry. Our fathers seem to know each other rather well. I'll ask Pa if me and you can hang out. K?" Y/n pat Ijekiel's head.
"Whoa, your hair is super soft. Ok now we really need to hang out so you can tell me how soft you get your hair to be!"

Y/n said as she waved bey to the white haired boy and went back to her father that was talking to the Emperor.

"I see. When will this meeting be?" Anastacius asked. Apparently there is going to be a meeting with the emperor that only Anastacius and his little girl was able to attend.

"Since the two of you arrived a few months ago the meeting is due in 15 days." Claude said as he eyed Y/n who was making her way twords the two.

"Dress in comfortable clothing. Your dress looks tight on you" Claud was just being straight up petty. Why? Not even I know.

Anastacius forced a smile as an Irk mark appeared on his forehead.
"Why thank you. I work out" Anastacius said.

Once again there was tension

Y/n sighed as she saw the two men glaring at each other.

"Thank you your Majesty for inviting us on this very important day" Y/n said as she bowed.

Anastacius bowed as well but not as low as his daughter did.

Claude noticed how low Y/n was bowing. It was more low then anyone would bow to him.

"Yes" Claude said as he glanced to the necklace that slightly hung out. It was a rether odd necklace.

"Blessings and Glory upon the sun of the Obelian Empire" Y/n said as she straightened up and walked away.

The father and daughter walk to their carriage as blue eyes that had a tad of jealousy in them.

'They seem like such a happy family'
The brunette girl thought to herself.

'One day. I will have a happy family'

Sorry this is a short chapter. But I am releasing a new book kinda similar to this but with an OC. It will come out on February 11, 12:40