12

No pov

Jake is surprising Jinxx with a date. He's cooking spaghetti and meatballs. He has already decorated there room and bathroom. He's not stupid, he knows how there dating nights end.

He gets a text from Jinxx saying he's 5 minutes away. He runs into the formal dining room and sets there two plates up. And then runs up to there room to light the candles.

"Jakey, I'm back." Jinxx yells from then front door. Jake bolts over to greet him. "Hey baby. How was your day?" "Good? What's going on, you're acting weird." Jinxx glares and crossed his arms. "Just follow me." Jake led him to the formal dining room.

"What is going on?" Jinxx smiles. "I just thought I'd make you feel special, because you are. In the best way possible." "Aw thank you, that's very sweet." The two sat and ate and talked about there days. "Jinxx, I've got one more surprise for you, it's in our room."  Jake said. "Oh god, what'd you do?" "Just go up and look."

"What is this?" "I thought we could use just a night to ourselves. So I made us our own fantasy land."

(just pretend it's the room I assigned to them but decorated like this)

"Even the bathroom? You did so good. Thank you Jake." Jinxx says and kisses Jake deeply. Jake wraps his arms around Jinxx's hips "let's start in the bed." Jinxx whispered. "Ok sweetheart." Jake said and picked Jinxx up and carried him to the bed. He laid him down gently then crawled on top of him.

Smut warning ⚠️

He kisses up his neck, sucking on the skin, making small purple marks. Jinxx's breath hitches with every nibble and bite and suck. Little moans leaving his mouth every once in a while.

"Strip for me baby." Jake whispered against Jinxx's ear. Jinxx nods and takes off his shirt, then his pants, then his boxers. At the same time, Jake was stripping too. "Good boy. You're so gorgeous. Don't worry about being too loud, everyone is gone and won't be back until tonight." Jake says, running his hands up Jinxx's sides. Jinxx leans into Jakes hands.

Jake puts some lube on his cock and lines up with Jinxx. "Fuck me Jake. Don't hold back."  He said, looking him in the eyes. "I can do that."  Jake smirks. He slowly thrusts into Jinxx, Jinxx's mouth falling open.

Once Jinxx was ready Jake didn't hold back. He picked up pace quick. "Oh god!" Jinxx moans at the amazing feeling. "Like that baby?" Jake groans. "Y-Yess... oh my god right there!" Jinxx let's out a high pornographic moan. Jake aims for that spot and thrusts as hard and fast as he could.

"Oh my Jake! Gonna cum!" Jinxx screams. "Cum for me baby boy." Jake moans. Jinxx cums all over his belly with a loud moan. His back lifted up off the bed. The sight and the feeling pushes Jake over the edge. "Oh fuck!" He moans, with one really hard thrust.

"Dear lord I love having sex with you." Jinxx says, still catching his breath. "You make it fun. I'm just the guy doing the fucking. You add the spice."  Jake laughs. He sits up and picks Jinxx up. "Whoa! What are you doing?" He asks. "Taking you into the bathroom. Thought it'd be nice to relax." He said and sat Jinxx on the edge of the tube. He turned the water on nice and warm and dropped in a pink rose scented bath bomb and bubble bath. "You're so cute." Jinxx says and kissed Jake. "This is so perfect."

The two get in the water and get situated. "Once sec." Jake leans over the side of the tub and grabs two wine glasses and a bottle of Jinxx's favorite wine. "Oh my god I love you!" Jinxx laughs at the fact that Jake had thought of everything thing. He poured them both a glass then set the bottle on the floor next to the tub.

They sat and talked about a lot bit of everything. Mainly there future though. "You're so gorgeous Jinxx." "You're so sexy Jake." Jinxx replies and placed there glasses on the corner nook before removing the bath board. He leans forward and kisses jake. "Round two? This time slow and passionate?" He suggested. "Of course." Jake kisses Jinxx passionately, pulling him up onto his lap. Jinxx slowly started to rock his hips. "I wanna ride you Jake." He said quietly. "Ok sweetheart. Nothing stopping you." Jake responds.

Jake was fully hard already and the water in the tub would be enough of a lubricant. Jinxx sits up on his knees and lines himself up with Jakes cock. He carefully slides down on Jake, his breath hitching as he does so. He was biting his lip so hard he thought he'd bite a hole through it.

After a while he began to roll his hips back and forth. His head flung back and he let out a loud moan. "Oh my god!" He lays his head on Jakes shoulder and wraps his arms around his neck. "You feel so good baby." Jake groans. Jinxx whines and rolls his hips faster. "Ughhh!!!! Oh goddd!! Jake!!" Jinxx moans, already close to his second climax of the day. "I.. I-I'm gonna cum Jake." Jinxx whimpers, shaking from all the pleasure. "Me too baby. Cum for me." Jake moans, holding onto Jinxx's hips. They cum at the same time, making it a hundred times better.

"Oh dear lord, that was amazing." Jake pants. "Yeah. We'll have to get the house to ourselves more often." Jinxx replies and kisses Jakes cheek.