15

No pov

Paradise. Rya and Andy are sitting in paradise. Mamanuca islands in Fiji. They rented out a nice AirB&B with a big pool in the backyard.

They're spending a week alone in this house, just the two of them

They're spending a week alone in this house, just the two of them. Able to do whatever they want.

Andy pov

I'm making breakfast for Rya today. Just felt like being sweet. I'm making vegan heart shaped pancakes with coffee and orange juice. Gotta give her options for her beverages. Once I plate the pancakes I make my way to the bedroom.

To my surprise, she's awake

To my surprise, she's awake. I thought she was still asleep. "Good morning love. How'd you sleep?" I say with a smile, in the doorway. "I slept good. I'm missing Vivi. How bout you?" She replies. "Me too. But she's in good hands with your brothers. This is supposed to be us having our alone time." I say and set her breakfast down. "By the way I made that for you." I point to her food. "Thank you babe, that's very sweet." She kisses me. "When you're done, let's go chill in the pool." "Ooh ok. For now, snuggle with me."  She says, putting her arms out to me. "Haha ok."

No pov

When Rya finished eating they went and changed into their swimsuits, which looked like this.

"You look so good in that swimsuit." Andy says, floating on his back. "Thank you, those short shape your ass really well." Rya quickly comments. "Honest question, why the fuck are we even wearing these?" Andy laughs. "Good point, we're alone." Rya says and slips the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and pulls off her swimsuit all together. "O-Oh. Ok wasn't expecting that. I was just thinking it's just us. but that caught me off guard a bit." He laughs. "If you're not taking yours off too, I'm putting mine back on."  Rya laughs and Andy went under the water of a second, a few seconds later his arm flings up and his shorts are in his hand. "Dear god Andy."  Rya laughs at how fast he was to take them off.

"Any chance I have to be in the nude, I'll take it!" He yells. "I'm ok with that." Rya smirks. She swims over to Andy and wraps her arms around his neck. "Andy, I've been thinking.. Vivi is a year and half old already... I.. do you wanna try and give her a sibling?"  She says quietly. Andy chuckled and looked down. "I'd love to. Let's try and add to our little family." He said and kissed her passionately.

Her hands grip at the back of his hair as his travel up and down her sides. "Wait. We're still in the pool." Rya points out. "Oh well. Not like we're at our house where we have more roommates than we can count. Let's enjoy it. We could have sex in every room of this house and nobody but us would know." Andy whispered. "Ok slow down. One round at a time sweetheart. No need to think ahead." Rya said kissing Andy's neck, leaving small marks littered on his pale skin. With every Mark she made, his breath hitched and his head tilted further back every time. "Someone's sensitive today." Rya giggles. "Don't laugh at me!" Andy shouts.

Rya rolled her hips back and forth against Andy's, causing friction. His head fell back from all the pleasure it was causing. "Ughh!! God Rya!" He moans and grabs her hips. She didn't hesitate to slap his hands away. "Paws off. I'm in control right now, if you haven't realized yet." Rya says with confidence.

Andy groans in annoyance. "Please Rya!" He practically whines. "Please what Andrew?" "Let me fuck you!" He begs. "Nope, not yet." She said and wrapped her hand around Andy's cock. "Oh my god please!!" Andy cries out. "You wanna fuck me?" "Yeah, please Rya." "Fine.. Fine but I'm in control. Ok?" Rya gave into his please. "Yes. Ok, please Rya I'm gonna explode, I swear." Andy whines.

"Aw baby, I'll make you feel good." Rya said, lifting herself up and sinking down onto Andy's cock. "Ugh god Rya. So good." He head fell back and she started rolling her hips. "Andy! You feel so good inside me!" Rya moans, gripping Andy's shoulders. "Please let me take control!" Andy begs once again. "For once I should be able to control you." Rya said, rocking her hips a little faster. "Oh fuck!" He moans out.

"A-Andy, gonna cum." Rya whines. "Me too. Can I?" Andy pants out, really starting to enjoy her being in charge. "Yes, Cum for me Andy."  Rya moans. "Ugh god!! Fuck baby!" He groans, thrusting up into Rya unconsciously. "Andy oh fuck!" Rya screams, her thighs shaking as she cums.

"That was amazing. Even though I was acting like I didn't really like you being in charge, I want you to be in control more. It's fun."  Andy's says catching his breath. "Alright, baby. I can do that for ya. For now, I need a nap." Rya laughs. "Same!!! Let's go cuddle." Andy says with his head buried in Rya's neck. "Ok baby boy, let's go."

Rya pov

It's been a month since our honeymoon and I've been have pregnancy symptoms. Jinxx had some tests left so he let me have two. "Rya go take the test! I wanna know if I'm gonna be a dad again!" Andy says, bouncing up and down. "Ok, Ok I'll be right back." I walk to the bathroom and Andy trails behind. I go in and close the door. "Hurry!" "I just closed the fucking door, chill Andy!" I laugh at how excited he is.

I took the test and set it upside down on the counter so I can't see the results. I have to wait 3 minutes, it's been about one already. Jesus, I'm nervous. Am I ready for a second child? My timer goes off and apparently Andy heard it. "What does it say? Is it positive?" He yells through the door. "I'm looking!" I yell back before flipping it over.

Positive. POSITIVE!! A plus sign! Holy shit! I have my second child growing inside me right now!! I grab the test and walk to the door. When I open and is staring at me. "Is it positive? Are we having another baby?" He asks with a smile. "It's positive! I'm pregnant Andy!" I say and start to cry. He pulls me into a hug and kisses me. "I'm so happy right now." He said with tears in his eyes. "Me too... Me too."