19

Jake pov

We just got back to the hotel. We went and explored the city. I made a little picnic and we sat by the Eiffel Tower. We both took a few pictures and saved them so we could post them when we get home. Here's one I got.

Now, we're back at the hotel and we're about to go eat dinner, then come back up and chill for the rest of the night

Now, we're back at the hotel and we're about to go eat dinner, then come back up and chill for the rest of the night. I kinda feel like Jinxx is in the mood. He gets really clingy when he is. And he's been attached to me all day. I could be so wrong. But who knows.

Jinxx pov

Dinner was amazing! But I couldn't focus on it like I wanted to. I knew it was good but I was in a different place. All I want right now is Jake. We haven't really had a lot of alone time since Jaxx was born. All I want right now is some soft, romantic, sweet sex. Damn I'm so horny. But not like I want to be sore in the morning. I want Jake to make love to me. That sounds so fucking cheesy I know. I just miss that soft side of him.

As soon as we walk into our room, Jake speaks up. "Are you alright baby? You're acting weird." "I'm fine, just tired." I quietly replied. "Are you sure. You realize I can practically read your mind right?" "Oh yeah? Then what am I thinking right now?" I cross my arms. "I think. Wait, no. I know you're horny." He says back. "What if I am?" "Then why didn't you tell me?" He asked confused. "Because I don't want you to fuck me." I say quietly. "What? Why not? Did I do something wrong? Is it not good?" He quickly asked. "Because I want you to make love to me. Not just fuck me. I want it slow and romantic, Jake." I confess. I do realize I probably should have just told him.

He walks up to me and places his hands on my waist and kisses me me deeply. "You could have just told me, sweetheart. I'd love to make love to you, my dear husband." He said kissing down my neck.

No pov

Jake taps Jinxx's hips, signaling for him to wraps his legs around Jake's waist. Without a second thought, he does just that. Jake carries him over to the bed a gently lays him down. He crawls up on top of him and continued to kiss his husband. Jinxx's arms instinctively wrap around Jake's neck, pulling him closer. There hands lingering every inch of each other's bodies. "You're gorgeous Jeremy. Never ever forget that." Jake whispered as he kissed and nipped at the soft skin of Jinxx's neck.

While that is going on, Jinxx had unbuttoned Jake's shirt. "Sit up baby." Jake says. Jinxx sits up and whips his shirt off and lays back down. "You're good at that." "I've had practice." Jinxx said sarcastically. Jake kisses down Jinxx's chest, all the way down to his pants. He began to suck on the delicate skin. Jinxx started to wiggle underneath him. His breath uneven.

Once they were fully naked, Jinxx didn't need any prep because of the night before... yeah, horny bastards.

Jake puts a good amount of lube on his cock and lined up with Jinxx. "Ready baby? Tell me if I go too fast, I'll stop." Jakes says lovingly. "Yeah, I'm ready baby." Jinxx leans up to kiss Jake. He very carefully pushes into Jinxx. Jinxx's breath getting even more choppy. "You ok baby?" "Y-Yeah. Keep going." Jinxx whispers.

Once Jake had bottomed out, they sat there for a while. That is until Jinxx speaks up. "You c-can move now." He says, barely a whisper. Jake started to thrust very slowly. Jinxx let out a shaky light moan. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you too, Jinxxy." Jake replies, holding Jinxx close.

"A little faster. Jake please." Jinxx whimpers. Jake doesn't hesitate to speed up ever so slightly. Jinxx's hands grip the pillow under his head, loving the feeling. "Feels so good." He whines. Jake sits up and continues what he's doing... Jinxx. His hands traveling up and down the males curvy sides. "You're so fucking sexy Jinxx. Without even trying." Jake groans.

"Oh god right there!!" Jinxx moans loudly, his eyes rolled back for a second. Jake aims for that spot, thrusting into it at a constant pace. Jake leans down and locks lips with his beautiful husband. There tongues fighting for dominance, Jake obviously winning.

"J-Jake! Gonna cum!" Jinxx whimpers, thrashing under Jake. "Me too baby. Cum for me." He groans. Within second Jinxx came all over his and Jake's chest, pushing Jake over the edge. "I love you so much." Jake said, resting his forehead against Jinxx's. "I love you more." Jinxx replies, out of breath. "Not possible." Jake places a small kiss on Jinxx's lips.

For the next few hours, they just laid in bed and talked. Jinxx had his head resting on Jake's chest. Out of nowhere, He just looks up and says. "If I get to wake up and see that beautiful face every day, I'll be the happiest man in the world." "Look who's talking!" Jake laughs. "Shut up you idiot." Jinxx teases. "We should go to bed. Busy day tomorrow." "Yeah. But I'd rather sit and talk with you." "But I don't want to deal with a cranky Jinxx." "Alright fine. Good night husband. I love you." "Good night dear, I love you too."